Normality is a Beauty

**************************************************************************************************************************

Hey, guys! Well, here it is. The final chapter. The last NaLu you'll ever read for about a month.....I feel sorry for you lot :'(. Well, it's been fun. I have to admit, this story wasn't exactly my best, but oh well! Anyhoo, here's the FINAL CHAPTER TO LEARNING TO LOVE! stay in tune for my newest naLu story (title not chosen yet!) And to all you Lisanna lovers, I've got some good news :SHE WONT BE EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol anyhoo, last chapter, here ya go.

**************************************************************************************************************************

After resting a little bit more, I woke up to Lucy staring at me again. In my opinion, Lucy in bed with less clothing and messy hair is just too sexy. Her bangs just fell over her eyes perfectly, and the blankets just barely covered her body. "You sure like to sleep, don't you?" Lucy giggled.

"I did stay up all night with my beloved," I whispered, leaning closer to Lucy. She rested her head on my bare chest, and I ran my fingers on Lucy's red markings. Her hand searched for mine, and I grabbed it, squeezing it tightly. "So...Can I ask you a favor?"

I cocked my head. "A favor? Of what kind?"

"Could we go shopping for new clothes. All I have are those tarnished priestess clothes," Lucy sighed. I laughed. It has been a while since I've seen her in...well, normal clothes. I nodded. "Alright, alright. What ever the lady wants."

As a thank you, Lucy attacked me with her lips. My lips tensed up at first, but I soon melted in her kiss. I rolled on top of her silk smooth body. I trailed my kisses down to her neck, and I could hear her breathing get heavier and heavier. "Na..tsu," she breathed. I shut her up by sticking my tongue in her mouth. She moaned as she wrapped her arms around me, digging her nails into my back. I lowered her hand from her head to between her legs. Suddenly, using her surprising strength, she flipped me over and pinned me to the bed. My eyes widened, and she smirked. "Please...not now...It's already the afternoon."

"I know," I muttered, pressing my face into the center of her breasts, "but I want to be inside of you right now."

I could feel Lucy shutter as I said those words. "We will later, just now in the afternoon. It's weird." I sighed with disappointment. Lucy gently pecked me on the lips. "We will continue this later." And with that, she rolled out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I laid on the bed and sighed. "I'm totally in love right now."

After that heated moment, we got changed and went over to the outlet mall by my house. Lucy looked fascinated by all the different types of clothing that she couldn't even breathe. I slapped her back and said, "Oi, breathe."

She did what she was told. "Sorry! I just forgot how much clothes fascinated me. It's like I've died and gone to heaven!"

"Calm down, eh. You go pick out some clothes, I'll wait right here." She nodded and ran off into the clothing department. I sat down on the closest bench and patently waited for her. This may take a while, I sighed. For a while, I was just fiddling with my phone, texting people who would never reply, et cetra. Lucy hasn't taken me shopping in over five years. I've forgotten how boring it was.

"Psst! Psst!" Someone whispered from afar. I looked around and saw a little stand that was the source of the noise. A little head popped out from behind its eyes met mine. "PSSST!" I looked around to see if it was anyone else it was talking about, but there was no one else around. I walked gingerly walked over to the little wooden stand and muttered, "Um...hello?"

Suddenly, a small man jumped on top of the stand, scaring me half to death. He almost looked like a hermit in drags and long grey hair and grey eyes, but had a tan skin as tan as mine. "HAHA! I know you!"