A Lead, A Snake, A Girl

************************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers! Despite all my little romance stories, I absolutely hate the month of February -_-. I hate romance; especially since my friends make an absolute fool of themselves. And yet, I'm writing this chapter so close to the holiday. Anyhoo, here's Chapter 12, ENJOOOOY!!!

***********************************************************************************************************************

I woke up to the sound of my cell phone. I groaned and stretched out  my arms. I blindly searched for my phone until I felt it's cold metalic skin across my fingertips. I picked it up and answered it. "Hello?" I answered drowsily.

"Finally! This is the sixth time I called!" Levy's shrill voice yelled.

"I was taking a nap." I groaned.

"With Lucy, right?" She chuckled. I could feel  my cheeks slightly burn up. "What do you want, Levy?"

"We've got a lead on where Liora is." She informed me. I sat up straight, my brain now wide awake. My whole body was now filled with adredeline. "Are you serious!"

"Yup. The papyrus paper is only common in one area: Tenzanamu." Levy confirmed. Tenzanamu was a day and a half journey from Fiore. "We can get there faster if Happy and the others fly us there!" I exclaimed.

"That might be a problem then." Levy said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"All the Exceeds have been called by the Queen hersefl. Even Sting and Rogue's Exceeds have been called out." She explained.

"Damn it." I cursed under my breath. "Then I guess Lucy and I will be going there by foot."

"And Lisanna."

A sudden jolt hit me. "What do you mean Lisanna."

"She has a powerful nose, Natsu." Levy sighed. "You're going to have to forget your former relationship and focus on this mission."

"Shouldn't I be the one giving orders?" I asked.

"When it comes to my best friend, I give the orders." She growled.

"Alright, alright. I'll tell Lucy and we'll meet you at the guild."  I told her. I hung up on her and sighed. Why of all people do we have to bring Lisanna? I turned over to wake up Lucy when I realized she wasn't in bed. Did she get up early? I wondered. I suddenly heard the sound of snipping coming from the bathroom. I gingerly got up and walked towards the bathroom. I open the bathroom to see locks of blond on the tiled floor. I looked up to see Lucy, her hair cut to the same length it was before she was a Celestial Priestess. She had a familiar blue ribbon on her head. I could feell my cheeks turn red. She just looked so...beautiful. She notices me in the reflection of the mirror, her face turning red. "...What do you think?"

I smiled and walked up to her. I wrapped my arms around her neck and sighed. "It brings back old memories. Good memories."

Lucy smiled. "I thought an old look would look better. I was sick of my long hair anyways."

"You look beautiful either way." I smiled. She smiled even more and placed her hand on mine. I'd almost forgotten what I meant to tell Lucy. "Lucy...they found a lead on where your sister is."

Lucy's face lid up. "You found Liora!"

"We didn't find her, but Levy thinks her location is somewhere around Tenzanamu." I informed her.