Aurora's Tears

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers!!!! So I've got some bad news, good news, and then more bad news :/. First off, the bad news. I will not be making a sequel for this story :(. I had an idea, but I decided not to use it for both personal and legal reasons. So for all those who were excited, I am truly sorry. Now,for some good news. I will be doing another Fairy Tail fan fiction, but I've decided to do my three favorite couples instead of just Nalu: Natsu and Lucy, Jellal and Erza, and Levy and Gajeel! So if you're a fan of any of those three couples, you're in luck! It's gonna mostly be kind of like a high school drama kind of thing, and I hope it'll be really good. Now the baaaaad news. After I finish this story, the new Fairy Tail fan-fiction won't be posted until mid-July...SORRY! But i'm going to be on summer break, and I'm heading towards west coast, and I have WAAAAAAAAY too much stuff to be going on. And yeah, that's all my news for ya. I'm hoping to finish this book by the end of may, if not the beginning of june. AND I have to finish Don't Forget about us.....it sucks writing more than one book at the same time...ANYHOO, here's Chapter 19, ENJOY!!!!!!!

***************************************************************************************************************

I'm goind to die.

I think it's pretty obvious, huh. I mean, both Liora and I are tied up with some magic proof rope, along with Natsu and the others, and it may seem like we're about to be burned to death in order to destroy Earthland...just great. But that didn't stop me. I stuggled with all my might to escape, cutting my wrists in the process. "It's no use, child. It's impossible to break through that kind of rope."

"I won't give up!" I cried. "I won't ever give up!" Solar chuckled and strutted her way to me. She snatched my neck, beginning to choke me violently. I gasped for air, wishing I could claw away her hands away. She released me from her clutches, and I coughed  brutally. "Lisanna, hand me the knife," Solar ordered. Lisanna froze for a moment. "NOW!"

Lisanna jumped and quickly handed Solar the knife. It was a sterling silver knife with a jewlstudded handle, probably the sharpest thing I've ever seen. She walked over to Liora, who was blindly behind me. Suddenly, I heard a sharp scream from my younger sister. "Liora!" I saw blood drops drip to the ground, and panic rose inside of me. I could hear Solar's footsteps walk towards me slowly, the sound of her heels making me quake with fear. 

Solar was now straight in front of me. Blood dripped from the blade. Her once gentle eyes were gone  and were now ice cold. "DON'T YOU DARE HURT HER!" I heard Natsu yell. Tears began streaming down. Please, Natsu, I whispered in my mind. Don't make this even more painful than it already is. Solar slowly licked away the blod with one stroke of the tongue and smiled. "Shall it be your turn?" 

I shook my head savagely. She willingly went through the rope and grabbed my hand. She gently pressed the cold blad upon my delicate skin. Slowly, she began to press harder and harder against my wrist. I screamed out loud, feeling the weapon pierce my skin. I could feel the blood spill down my arm, as well as the faint sound of Natsu and Liora's screams. Finally, Solar released me, my arm feeling lifeless. I took deep, heavy breaths, my face now wet with sweat and tears. "Now, was that so hard?" Solar pouted.

"...Go...to hell," I muttered.

Solar laughed. "How many times have I heard THAT in my lifetime!" Then, her unnoticable watch began to beep. "Oh, it's showtime! Pan, open the roof!" Pan took out his flute and began to play a tiny melody. The earth above us began to shake, separating into halves.  The sky was now visible, yet there were no stars in the night sky. "In just a few seconds, you'll experience your magic plus your life source being sucked away into the tear that separates the Spirit World and Earthland! You may feel a slight pinch all over your body, but you'll be dead after ten minutes."