Chapter 10

Heyy! Hope the wait was alright. Thank you for all your beau comments, 15 I think! Please keep that up! :D

So, I just HAD to dedicate this to my special boo, my other half, @STYLLE baby! Because, she's the only one who commented that realized there is a bright side to Louis asking that! Because, with Louis asking that it means Zayn is bound to tell his Mother's story, and open up! So we're finally going to find out how his mother died! And, just for a bonus, she noticed Niall must have saved the Pizza Place's number in his contacts, which made me smile :) Love you boo, I always have done, and you know it!Xx

Hehe, so the truth will come out, well, some of it, since there's still a lot of secrets wafting around...

__________________________________________________

[Zayn]

I was shocked, to say the least. I didn't know what to say. Well, I knew the answer, of course I knew the answer. But I guess I just didn't know how to say it. I couldn't say it!

They all stared at me, waiting for me to reply if it was true or not. My mouth opened and shut as screaming memorises began to echo in my brain at the simple question.

I couldn't seem to form any words, the question alone being enough to leave me speechless. At least a minute had passed by now, and they were all looking rather confused as to why I was just gaping at them and not replying.

"Zayn?" Louis prompted after another minute of tense silence.

I squeezed my eyes shut for less than a second as my stomach churned, my whole body feeling light and dizzy. I let my eyes slowly flicker open and forced out some words, hoping I wasn't going to suddenly chug instead of speak.

"W-What?" I croaked, fluttering my lashes.

"Uh, the truth or dare question... You want me to repeater it?" He queried.

I nodded, not actually wanting to hear the question again, as it was now burned into my brain, but couldn't bring it in myself to actually answer the same question.

"Is your mother dead?" He repeated, thinking it was a rumor. He didn't know, that's why he looked so half-hearted towards the question.

I swallowed, my whole face paling as forced my eyes to stay open. I so wanted to die now. I knew I'd have to tell them the truth eventually, but I hand spoken about my mother with anyone, no one at all, and I never knew if I'd be ready to...

"Y-Yes." I forced out, gasping after I'd said it as hot tears cascaded not so gently down my cheeks.

Small sobs left my mouth at just the one word I had spoken. This must be what it feels like to get just a simple word off your chest. Painful.

A few gasps that didn't belong to me, but to the other boys entered the room as I blinked, clearing my vision to see them.

"W-What?" Liam whispered, his voice raw as he met my eyes, his wide and concerned.

I nodded my head harshly, biting my lip to stop myself whimpering as I said, "My mothers fucking dead, okay?! I know, I'm a freak!" I sobbed, putting my face in my hands and instantly feeling the wetness of my tears leaking onto my hands.

It was silent except my sobbing for a moment, before a small shuffle sounded and I felt Liam's all too familiar arms encircle around me and bring me to sit between his legs that he loosely circled around me, as it a safety wall. His arms wrapped around my torso, pulling me so close into him that I could smell him as I sobbed my heart out.