The Hollow and the Teacher

--At school--

"We have another new student today!" Mr. Akashi cheered, before Shiro walked in. "Tell us about yourself."

"I'm King's cousin, I was home schooled, I'm seventeen, I'm gay, and I've been told that I can be quite annoying." Shirosaki told the class. The girls seemed to be disappointed at his fourth declaration, but whispered about him nonetheless.

"Any questions?" Mr. Akashi asked, smiling at the hollow before Koruto Ashikye raised her hand.

"Who's King?" She asked, before Shiro rushed to drag Ichigo to the front of the room, and pulled a crown out of nowhere, and put it on his head. He then grabbed Grimmjow, and made him kneel in front of the boy, and then kneeled himself.

"Oh King! Thou has betrayed me for thou other lover. How foolish was me to believe that thou would halt for me!" Shirt exclaimed, dramatically so. Ichigo was confused by Shiro's action, but even more confused when Grimmjow started playing along.

"I declare my treasonous actions, for I could not help, as thou is as sweet as berry can be. My debt to thou other lover shall be paid in the blood of his enemies." The ex-espada promised, though it just made him and Shiro look crazier.

"We shall love thee together for all eternity!" Shiro exclaimed, hugging his King from behind, while the blue haired arrancar hugged him from front.

"And there's other news, I suppose." Mr. Akashi smiled, knowing that there were cubs coming.

"Strawberries pregnant!" Grimmjow smirked, a hint of a smile shining through.

"Why don't yo just let the world know, huh?" Ichigo yelled out.

"Why not?" Grimmjow asked, putting his arm around the strawberries waist, and Shiro put his arm around Ichigo's shoulders.

"Now lets question Shiro. Me against him. An academic battle to the death." The teacher responded, giving a sheet of questions and answers to the strawberry, believing that he would win.

"Name the three forms of tectonic plates." Ichigo stated, raising a questioning eyebrow as the two wrote their answers on the board.  Mr. Akashi stood in place, the chalk almost touching the board. He looked as though he was thinking, before he started writing around two seconds later. Sadly, he had given the albino two seconds to to spare. Shiro had written: Convergent, Divergent, and Transform, while the teacher had only written Divergent. "Next. What is everything made of?"

"Atoms!" Shiro yelled before the teacher could even speak.

"Rock formed by hardened lava?"

"Igneous!"

"How many girls out of all lack calcium?"

"8:10!"

"Boys?"

"6:10!"

"Most common food poisoning in the U.S?"

"Salmonella!"

"4(6x+3) +5= 7x, what does x equal?"

"x=1."

"I think we should say Shiro is the winner, and stop now. Mr. Akashi is seeming a little depressed." Ichigo suggested, glancing at the teacher who seemed in shock.

"How did you manage to do that?" Mr. Akashi stuttered.

"I can only do what King can do, he just decides to half-ass everything. I like to do things to the fullest, no matter the cost." Shirt replied, taking a seat next to the strawberry. The teacher grinned at that, and Ichigo sighed.

"So that means that Ichigo could do better? Well, now I know what to expect from you young man." Mr. Akashi stated. Though his voice would sound plain to most, Ichigo caught a hint of evil in his tone.

About an hour later, and Ichigo had done all of the work that the teacher had given him. The blue eyed man had given him triple the amount of the rest of the class! It wasn't fair, not in the slightest. He looked around, and saw that even Ishida hadn't finished the work! He looked next to him to find that Shiro had finished his work, and Grimmjow was almost done.

Ichigo really hated class.