The Meeting

--Nel's classroom--

"Okay class! When I call your name, please come to the front of the class and introduce your parents!" Mrs. Shikigayo exclaimed, pulling a clipboard off her desk that had the class list. "Asano Loki."

"I'm Loki, and these are my parents, Lilith and Lucas!" The boy with black hair, and green eyes introduced his parents, who held one of his hands.

"Awane Bya."

A shy looking little girl walked to the front of the room, her parents following in tow, "I'm Bya. And my parents names are Lenalee and Takashi."

"Tristan and Thalia Albert."

Two children walked up to the front of the room, both with blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes, though they couldn't even begin to rival Grimmjow's. "We're Tristan and Thalia and our parents names are Elyse and Oliver."

"Kage Kuso."

"I'm Kuso, and Cado and Shela here, are my parents." The boy said with confidence, pride in his light brown eyes.

"Likithe Malik."

"I'm Malik, and these are my foster parents Croatoan and Allen." The ginger haired boy said, his face looked as though it had been burned.

"Yumiko Naruko."

The blue haired girl dragged her parents up to the rooms front. "I'm Naruko, and they are Hikamaye and Taki."

"Zugo Sada."

"I'm Sada, and my parents are Hado and Ishibi." The hazel eyed girl announced.

"Zaltha Asuna."

"I'm Asuna, and these are my parents, Haku and Maka." The green eyed girl said quietly.

"Jaegerjaquez Nel. The reason I decided to have this parents day."

"I'm Nelliel and these are my parents  Kurosaki Ichigo and Jaegerjaquez Grimmjow, though Grimm is really my brother, but they adopted me!" Nel exclaimed, jumping to pull Ichigo down and climbing on top of the orange head's back, and then climbed to the blue haired man's shoulders. "They're the best!"

"Stay away from my child!" Shela yelled at the pair, while most of the other parents just looked disgusted. Kuso's brown eyes widened, and started to fill with tears, as he ran away from his mother and to Ichigo, who started to calm down the young boy. Ichigo knew that the boy wasn't used to his mother yelling in such an angered tone. "Kuso, get away from those fags!"

"Stop yelling at him. Can't you see that he's scared?" Ichigo asked the making his voice as gentle as possible, while glaring at the mother, holding her crying child close to him. "And don't use that kind of language around children."

"Why are you being so nice to me. You're gay, I made fun of you, and you're young, so you should be more angry." She looked at him defeated. Ichigo had that affect on people. Making them change their attitudes, their thought cycles, anything.

"Maturity doesn't come from age, it comes from experience. And I've been through a lot. I saved my friend from being executed in a foreign country, I saved one of my friends when she was kidnapped, and my mother died when I was nine, seven years ago." Ichigo explained, voice as soft as could be. He handed Kuso back to his mother, and looked to see that parents had all gotten the expressions of sadness for the sixteen year old having to grow up that fast. A natural born protector.

"And that is why I brought you in. I wanted the parents to here the story of Nel's parents. It's a very touching story that Nel told me, but I'm guessing that there's more to it." Mrs. Shikigayo stated, sending the kids off with the gym teacher, and pushing the parents into a circle, then siting in a chair herself. "Please tell us."

"Okay." Ichigo replied. Telling their life story wasn't bad, was it? " It started when a serial killer went after my family, because they wanted to kill me. A shinigami or soul reaper, from the secret police division, the soul society, was chasing the killer, but she was injured and asked me if I wanted to save my family. I said yes, so she gave me her gun, and told me to aim for the head, that they had orders to kill him on sight. I listened, and then she started to send me on her missions while she recovered. The soul society is broken into thirteen squads, so they sent the captain and lieutenant of squad six to capture the shinigami, and sent her to Africa. Once I learned this, I went after her with some of my friends. One of which was in the secret Quincey division, and the two of the others from Full Bringer division. I saved her, and then the captains of the third, fifth, and ninth squad announced themselves traitors, and started up the gang called the Espada, ranked one (or zero) through ten in strength, and the espada had fraccion. And then the ex-espada that had been beat, were in the hundreds. They sent Grimmjow here, to kill me several times, but he didn't. He want against Aizen's rule, and joined my side, along with the third squad captain. One of my Full Bringer friends was captured by the Fourth espada, Ulqiorra Chiffer, and announced as a traitor. I knew she wasn't though. I also knew that Ulqiorra also didn't want to, he'd fallen in love with my friend. When Aizen said that she was to be killed, he, Grimmjow, and Gin fought against the second, third, seventh, and tenth espada, along with Aizen and Tousen. My uncle was the ninth, but refused to hurt my friends, so Aizen killed him, the eigth had fallen in love with my Quincey friend, the fifth thought that it wouldn't make a difference wether he was dead or not. Grimm here was the sexta, and Starrk, the first, was just too lazy, and didn't really care what Aizen wanted. The ones who are on our side are rebuilding Las Noches, and the others were killed by the soul society. I had met Nel on my way there, and she lead us to Las Noches so I could get my friend. Her mother had died protecting her from slaughter that had happened there, like my mother died protecting me. Nel's father is Grimmjow, but this is the first that he's hearing about that. He thought he was her brother. I had adopted Nel by the time that Grimm came back for her, so we started to date. That's about what happened in the past time, right?"

"Yeah. Pretty much." Grimmjow replied, seeing the other parents shocked faces. How could someone so young that had been through that, still be so nice? How could Grimmjow be so calm? How could they be together? "I'm sure you have questions, you can ask, there's nothing to be afraid of."

"How can you be together?" A blonde hair ed women asked, her tone soft as though she were talking to a child.

"I love Ichi, and he loves me. Nothing could interfere with that, not even death." Grimmjow responded, grabbing his mates hand, and gently holding it, as though it could break at the slightest hint of roughness.

"How can you be so calm Jaegerjaquez?" Cado asked, his brown eyes hinted with worry for the seemingly high schooler.

"I had to put up with Aizen having the espada duel to the death for their places, though I was always going to be the sexta. Nel would of been forced to take Harribel's place as the treca espada." Grimmjow explained as best he could. He was really just a calm person if he didn't have Aizen near him.

"How can you be so nice Kurosaki~san?" Shela asked. He hadn't freaked out when she called him a fag, he must have been bullied by people at some point.

"Many people used to bully me, and my mom taught me that no matter how much the words hurt, to keep my hopes up that people would start to react better. A nice attitude helps to keep the soul pure." Ichigo responded, eyes looking as though he had spaced out in thoughts of the past.

"I believe that concludes our time, be sure to take the right kid home." Mrs. Shikigayo told them, shooing them from the classroom. At least they were less bias.