Chapter 2

7.54pm

Nick's appartment

Harry knocks at the door to Nick's apartment, and as he waits for Nick to one the door, he strokes a hand through his hair and adjusts his scarf. When Nick opens up, Harry immediately gives him a hug. "Hi babe," he says and pulls away from the hug. "Sorry I'm late."

Nick steps aside, so Harry can come in. "It's alright," he says. "And good to see you!"

Harry looks a little bit sad, as he handles the flowers to Nick. "I bought some flowers for you, but an idiot destroyed them," Harry says and sighs. "I bought some wine and chocolate as well." Harry handles the stuff to Nick.

Nick smiles and he puts it on a table. "You know what? Fuck that guy, I still think the flowers are beautiful," Nick says, as he gives Harry a kiss on his forehead. He picks up the wine. "Wanna share this?" Nick asks with a smirk.

Harry nods. "Sure.  That might help my anger."

7.58pm

Nick notices that Harry seems sad, so he decides to make him feel better. He puts the glass of wine down on the table, and takes Harry's hand. "Are you alright? Is it because of that jerk? Because if it is, I want you to know that it doesn't matter. It's not your fault, okay?" He says.

Harry looks down. "Yeah, I know... I'm just mad. He didn't even say sorry, Nick! He just ruined our perfect date and-"

Nick interrupts him with a kiss and pulls away a few seconds later. "Our date is not ruined, Harry. Our date is still perfect." Nick kisses Harry again, but this time he doesn't pull away.

Harry enjoys the kiss as he closes his eyes and wraps his arms around Nick's neck. Harry and Nick weren't really a thing yet, they were only going on dates. Or as some people might describe it; they were friends with benefits. Harry didn't like that though, he wanted to be Nick's boyfriend so bad. But he knew that Nick wasn't ready for a boyfriend, and that was alright for Harry. He wasn't happy about it, be he just needed to accept it.

9.12am

October 22th

Harry opens his eyes, as he realises he's being cuddled by Nick. He smiles a little and turns around to see if Nick is awake. He's not, so Harry just adores how cute he looks asleep. Harry slightly tries to get out of Nick's arms without waking him up, and when he finally succeeds, he takes his clothes on. It's the same outfit as yesterday but it doesn't smell, so Harry doesn't see a problem with that.

He walks to the kitchen, where he's writing a note for when Nick wakes up: Good morning love. I'm buying groceries for our breakfast. I'll be back soon. H x. He leaves the note on the kitchen table with a little smile on his face.

9.22am

The groceries store

Harry has almost finished the shopping list. He has got everything he needs to have to make pancakes except for flour. He has been looking for that damn flour for more than five minutes, but it seems to be found nowhere. Therefore, Harry decides to ask a employee.

"Excuse me, ma'am?" Harry says and coughs.

The woman turns around. "Can I help you with anything, sir?" She gives Harry a friendly smile.

Harry smiles back. "Yeah, I was wondering if you have any flour?" he asks. He looks at the employee's plate. Gracie.

Gracie nods. "Yeah, I'm gonna get some. I'll be right back," she says and goes into the stockroom.

Harry looks down on his feet in the meantime. There is something about Gracie, that seems recognizable for Harry. He can't really put words on what it's, but it's something about her face. It's like he has seen her before. But where? He has never met anyone called Gracie. At least not to his knowledge.