Chapter 1

October 21th

7.15pm

Harry's apartment

Harry is laying on his couch and watching a movie on the television, when he suddenly feels a vibration from his phone in his pocket, and the classic Marimba ringtone. He takes the phone up from his pocket, and looks at the display before picking it up. It's Nick, the guy Harry has been seeing for a month now.

"Hello?" Harry says with a raspy voice.

"Hey love, what are you doing?" Nick asks from the other line.

Harry stands up, and walks around in his apartment with slow steps. "Nothing big, just watching a movie. You?"

"I'm just..." there's silence for 10 seconds, before Nick continues his sentence. "Thinking about you." Nick answers, with a flirty voice.

Harry can't help but smile a little. "Oh... Well, I'm thinking about you too." As soon as those words left his mouth, he realized how stupid that sounds.

Nick laughs. "Wanna come over, babe?" he asks.

Harry turns off the television. "Sure, I'll be there in 30 minutes, I just gotta do something first."

"Alright, can't wait to see you in 30 minutes, then. I'll warm up in the meantime, if you know what I mean." Nick says cheeky and laughs.

Harry shakes his head slowly. "When I come over, I'm gonna slap you so hard." He says and laughs.

"Well, if slapping includes spanking, I don't see a problem with that." Nick laughs again.

"Bro..." Harry looks down at his feet, not knowing what to say. Even though he has been dating Nick for a month, he's still not used to all the pervert jokes.

Nick sighs. "Did you just bro me?" he says and fakes a bitchy voice.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"Harry, it's fine I was just joking. We're not gonna do anything if you don't want to, okay?" Nick apologizes.

"Yeah, um, but I don't mind doing something... with you. " Harry is looking at the floor and biting his lip. "I mean, if you don't mind? If you don't want to, we can just chill and watch a movie and... cuddle?" Even though there's something clumsy about Harry when he's with Nick, he absolutely adores Nick. Nick makes Harry blush, he makes Harry feel awkward and uncomfortable, but Harry loves it. At least, he loves when Nick is making him feel this way.

"We'll see when you come over, alright?" Nick says.

"Okay. See you soon."

"Bye, love."

Harry hangs up and goes to his wardrobe. He's currently dressed in sloppy pants and an old t-shirt. "I'm not gonna get some, if I'm wearing this." He mumbles for himself and finds a colorful shirt, a red scarf that matches the shirt, black skinny jeans and a black blazer.

7.25pm

Louis' apartment

Louis is walking around in his apartment, looking for his phone. "Eleanor, I swear to God, I left my phone in the kitchen, but now it's gone. Where is it?" he asks and expects Eleanor knows it.

"I don't know Louis, have you checked the bathroom? Might've taken a shit while texting?" Eleanor answers and laughs quiet.

Louis ignores Eleanor's last sentence. The relationship between Eleanor and Louis was special. Not in a good-special way, but in a weird-special way. They never kissed, had sex or even hugged. Sometimes they were holding each other hands, but that was rare. They weren't romantic and they didn't flirt. They weren't as a typical couple they were more like friends. However, they claimed that they were dating, and if you started to argue with them about that, Louis would blow off your head. He loved Eleanor just in his own way.