Chapter 5

October 25th

6.48pm

Harry's apartment

Harry hasn't been thinking clear since the argument with Nick. He didn't sleep until 5am, and he hasn't been eating the whole day. Harry is - to put it mildly - very afraid to lose Nick. Nick might be a dick sometimes, but at the same time he was absolutely lovely. He was everything that Harry needed, so being without him, made Harry really sad. Therefore, he decided to write to Nick and ask him out on a date.

HARRY: Hi babe. I'm really sorry for yesterday, I didn't mean anything I said. Please don't forget that I love you.

Harry presses send and while he waits for answer, he lays down on the sofa and let a loud sighs leave his mouth.

In the meantime Nick is in his own apartment and when he sees his phone receives a message, he looks at it right away. It's from Harry, and Nick shakes his head when he reads the message. "Oh, that jerk.."

NICK: so youre tryin to apologize? dont get high hopes because im not that easy

Nick presses send with a smirk.

HARRY: Sorry princess, I'll try a bit harder.

Harry sends the message.

HARRY: Are you free tonight?

NICK: nah, im going on a date with this boy called tyler

Harry's irritation grows and as he's about to ask who the hell Tyler is, Harry receives a new message.

NICK: just kidding babe, i'm going on a date with a guy named harry. where are you takin me?

Harry deletes the message he was about to write, when he smiles a little bit.

HARRY: It's a surprise. Just be ready in half an hour, I'll pick you up.

NICK: ok

Harry sends a smiling emoji, when he immediately calls a restaurant. "Hello sir, you're talking with Harry Styles. I'd like to reserve a table for two at 7.30."

7.25pm

The restaurant

Harry and Nick just arrived to the restaurant, and now they're waiting in the line. Harry constantly tries to make Nick in a good mood by telling him some ridiculous jokes, but even though Nick laughs, he doesn't really feel alright. Things haven't been good recently, they've been having a few arguments and Nick isn't as much in love with Harry, as Harry probably is in Nick. Nick isn't scared to come out, that's not the main reason behind all the no's to Harry, he's just unsure about his feelings. And if that meant that they were gonna break up in a few months, Nick would rather stay and have the same relationship with Harry, as he currently got.

As Harry and Nick move forward in the line, it's finally them. The waitress is looking at them. "Good evening," she says. Harry nods as a hello, before he says his name and the waitress writes something on a paper. "A table for two, yeah?" she asks.

"Correct," Harry says and tries to take Nick's hand, but Nick takes his hand behind his back.

The waitress smiles at Harry and Nick. "You're some lucky guys, you get the last table!" she says and laughs. Harry laughs awkwardly with her and Nick just looks at the floor, when the waitress starts going up to the last table in the back, and of course Harry and Nick follow her.

7.30pm

On the street

Louis and Eleanor are walking on the street after they've been shopping - again. It was surprising Louis how much money Eleanor actually got, but at the same time she was also a model, so of course she wasn't poor.