Gay? No Way! Pt. 2

(Hope you enjoy and I hope you read the first one. It didn't take to long to update did it.)

Natsu POV

He leaned in so close his nose touched mine. I couldn't help but blush I had never been this close to someone. He didn't move thought he just sat there in my face until I couldn't take it anymore. I started to lean on myself. "Wait what am I doing am I going to kiss him? What do I do?" I thought as I did so. I closed my eyes and before I knew it my lips felt something cold and soft. They weren't anything like my lips they were soft and cold while mine are hot and chapped. When I opened my eyes slightly I saw him sitting there all wide eyed just looking at me. I quickly pulled away jumped off the bed and stood against the wall. Gray just sat there not moving just looking surprised. We just sat there staring at each other for a while just looking not saying a word still both in shock. "Ah what did I just do? What is he thinking? I bet he thinks I'm some gay, and he's going to start avoiding me." I thought freaking out. He then sat up fully, and stood up slowly walking closer to me. "What is he doing? Oh my goodness?" I asked myself blushing even more if possible. He then stopped in front of me looked at me for a moment then said "Sooooo uh about what just happened?" He asked. "Yeah" was all I could seem to say. "Did you uh.... like mean it?" He asked started to get a little redder. "What do you mean by mean it?" I asked blushing. "I bet he means did I mean that kiss, and truthfully I don't know myself." I thought. "You know the kiss did you mean It." he said blushing more if even possible. "Wait how do I feel? Did I kiss him because I like him or is it because I was caught in the moment? Did I?!?!? But I'm not gay, right? Oh great I don't even know anymore." I thought. "Well....I.....uh don't...-" "It's fine it doesn't matter." he said disappointed with my answer as he looked at the ground. "No it's not -" No its fine you don't have to sugar coat It." he said upset. "Wait just listen! I. Well...likeyoutoo." I said quickly at the end. "Oh okay I see." he said embarrassed now. We stood there in silence for a while until he spoke up. "So what do we do now?" he asked. "Uh normal stuff." I said in a duh tone. "No I mean are we like going out or just friends." he said. "Ohhh...um well if you want we could date I guess." I said not knowing exactly what to say. "Oh okay sure." he said awkwardly. We kind of just stood in there in an awkward silence until I remembered I had to go on a mission.

Gray POV

"Hey sorry I have to go I have a mission I promised to do with Luce. See you afterwards." he said as he quickly kissed me on the cheek before exiting the room. "O-okay see you then" I said with a blush. After sitting in my room for a while my blush had died down, and I decided I would go back to the guild. As soon as I walked I was spotted by Mira, and she calmed me over. "Where in the world did you go?" she asked as she viciously cleaned a glass. "Oh I just went back to my dorm room, and hung out in there." I said acting cool. "Oh, and do you happen to know where Natsu is?" she asked content with my answer. And of course when I heard his name my face went a slight red from thinking about him. "Uh I believe he went on a mission with Lucy." I said trying to cover my blush. "Oh okay." she said this time not as convinced of my answer as last time. "Okay so I was thinking about it do you by any chance like Natsu?" she asked. "What me gay? No way!" I said trying to play it cool even though I was dying on the inside.

Time Skip two days forward

"Hey guys did you miss us?!" I could hear his obnoxious, but nice voice yell when he entered the guild. "Natsu hey man how was the mission", or "Hey let's fight!" was heard throughout the guild. Unlike usual he instead came straight over to me, and gave me a quick peck that wasn't even noticeable to anyone else. "So did you miss me while I was gone Ice Princess." he said as his usual self. I soon recovered from the shock, and said "Oh you want to fight Ash for Brains." So our normal schedule was back to normal well except for you know dating, but it wasn't much of a difference until Lucy found out.

~~~~~~The End~~~~~

(Well I hope you like it, and please leave any comments or requests, and vote of course)

Love, Me of Course