How it Started (Gale)

Levy's POV

I just walked into the guild with Lucy after a girl's day out. "No I can't do that!" I whisper yelled to Lucy. "Come on here I'll make a deal. If I kiss Natsu then you have to kiss Gajeel. Deal?" she asked. "Ugh I can't. I'll die, I just know." I said dramatically. "C'mon I have to kiss Natsu, he's so dense he probably won't even notice." Lucy said in a joking manor. "Ugh you're not going to leave me alone if I don't, are you?" I asked as I sat down at the table in the far back corner. "Nope, so you going to do it?" she says sitting across from me. "Okay fine." I said giving up. "Okay be right back. Hey Natsu!" she said getting up. "Wait! No, you can't do it now." I yelled at her as I turned pink. "Oh my goodness! What am I going to do I can't do it now. Oh I hate her sometimes." I think as I face-plant onto the table. "Hey Mira get the camera!" I hear her yell. "Okay, but why?" Mira asks Lucy. "Because you are going to want this on camera." Lucy responds back. "Hey Natsu come here for a second." she asks him. "Yeah Luce?" Natsu asks. "I have a question. What would happen if I did this?" she asks right before she grabs his scarf and kisses him on the cheek. "Oh...uh..." he says as his face quickly heats up. "Yay!!! Oh my Nalu is canon." I could hear Mira fangirling. "Think it over 'Kay." Lucy says as she walks back over to the table. "I-I can't believe you did that." I said freaking out. "Okay you're next." Lucy says standing me up and turning me toward where Gajeel was sitting by himself sleeping. "Oh yes he's sleeping I can sneak up on him, and do it why'll he's sleeping." I think as I try to calm myself down. "Okay, okay, I'm going." I say trudging over towards him. "Go get them girl." Lucy said sending me off. I slowly walk towards him as my heart beats a million times a second. When I finally reach the table I turn to see Lucy surrounded by Mira, Erza, Juvia, Cana, and Wendy. "Well I just have to go for it I guess." I think trying not to make a noise as I lean in. When I'm a few centimeters away I feel him move, and not only are my lips on him, but they are on his lips. I feel him wrap his arm around my back and I hear all the girls screaming. Soon I start to kiss back, but then he breaks the kiss. "I see Shrimp decided to make a move, about time." Gajeel said still tired looking. "Huh....what? No it was a d-dare." I say getting redder every second. "Oh so you didn't mean it?" he questioned. "Yes. No. I mean. Ugh." I say tripping all over my words. "It's okay I get it Shrimp." he says patting my head. "You do? Wait stop calling me Shrimp." I say. "Okay Shrimp, let's go we have a date to go on." he said standing and heading towards the guild doors. "Wait What?" I ask shocked. "We have a date to go on." he repeats. "A date?" I ask still not understanding. "Okay do you want me to break it down? I.Am.Taking.You.On.A.Date." he says. "Ohhhhh." I say blushing in embarrassment. I follow towards the doors and when I pass Lucy I mouth "A Date". "Aww Gajeel and Levy are going on a date!!!" Lucy yells putting all eyes on us as we walk out the guild. You can hear various things like "Go get her" and "Woohoo about time". We left and ended up eating a bakery. Soon we started officially dating, and it just progressed after that, with only minor setbacks. "That's how Grandpa and I started dating. You can thank Great Aunt Lucy." I say as I'm sitting in a chair with little children crowded around me, with a picture album. "That's funny, who would of thought." one of the children says. "I know, well I think Grandpa is getting tired, so why don't we stop for today." I say standing and motioning to Gajeel sitting in the chair dozing off. "Okay Grandma." They say getting up and going to their rooms. "Come on Gajeel get up and go to bed." I say nudging him. "Was that day really 40 years ago?" he asks getting up. "Yes can you believe it, it feels like yesterday." I say following him into the bedroom. "It does, and it feels like I just met you and your beautiful self the other day." he says laying down in bed. "Oh thank you." I say lying next to him. "Well I just can't believe it, but for now I'm sleeping." he says before closing his eyes. "I know it's insane, but your right goodnight love you." I say closing my eyes also. I soon fell asleep.

*THE END*

(I'm so sorry Riley-Winchester for it being so delayed. We got really bad writers block, but I hope you like it, and I'm sorry it was so little, but I hope you guys will still continue requesting.)

Like. Comment. and Share. Please. Hope you liked it.