Gay? No Way! Pt.1 (Gratsu)

Gray POV

There he was being the good guy like always saving the day, and all I could ever do was sit around and watch him flirt with Lucy. "Who does he think he is you can't go flirting with anyone around town." I think as I scowl at him and Lucy a few tables away. "What you so grouchy for today?" Mira asked as she cleaned a glass behind the bar. "Oh nothing just a little tired." I said lying through my teeth as I still looked at Lucy and Natsu through the corner of my eyes. "You sure you seem pretty interested in what those two are doing." she said nodding towards Lucy and Natsu. "Wait do you have a thing Lucy!!" she asked shocked. "No why in the world would I like her?" I say with bitterness in my voice. "Okay okay sorry." she said surprised in my tone of voice. "So then what is it?" she asked curious. "I can't tell her can I oh what do I do." I think while panicking on the inside. "Uh well I guess umm..." I say as I start to blush slightly. "Well what is it?" she asked. "Well can't I do whatever the heck I, so what if I want to watch Natsu...." I say biting my tongue on the Natsu's name. "...so he doesn't get into something." I say finishing it so she's not suspicious. "Okay so what is it really." she says giving me a serious look. "Oh I have an idea." I thought to myself. "Oh look Laxus is back." say pointing behind her towards. She quickly turns around to see, and I make a break for it for the guild doors. "Hey I don't see Laxus anywhere. Hey where did you go?" I hear her yell. I ran behind a corner, I look back and see Mira looking around for me. I walked to the boys' dorm, making my room. I flopped on the bed "What is wrong with me?" I thought covering my face with my arm "Why do I even try to like him? He's likes girls not guys!" I sigh, flipped over and closed my eyes "I guess I'll take a nap" I yawn and drifted off to sleep.

Natsu POV

I'm sitting with Lucy at a table in the guild talking to her about her celestial thingy's. Well truthfully I wasn't really paying attention to her I was too busy watching Gray sitting at the bar talking to Mira. "I wonder what they are talking about." I thought as I looked at them through the corner of my eye. "Hey Natsu are you even listening to me." Lucy said annoyed. "Uhh yeah." I said lying. "What was I just talking about then?" she asked. "Well you were talking about your celestial keys, right?" I said quite unsure. "Ugh Natsu if all you are going to do is daydream don't sit with Me." she said disappointed. "Okay then what were you talking about?" I asked so she wouldn't get upset. "Are you actually going to listen?" she asked. "Yes I am I promise, okay?" I said. "Okay so I was talking about how cute Gray and Juvia are together, don't you agree?" she asked. I then felt a pang in my heart when she said that. "What do I think of Gray and Juvia? I don't know, but I don't like it. Do I like Juvia? No it's more like I don't like her at all like I hate her, but why. I don't like Gray do I. No way he's a guy why would I like him I'm not gay I like girls like totally. I don't like Gray no we are just friends not even that we are enemies." I thought. "Uh yeah they are cute." I said. I then noticed Gray leave the bar and head for the boys dorms. "Hey I have to go, okay bye Luce." I said getting up, and heading towards the dorms. "Okay don't go get in trouble." she said as I left. I walked to the boys' dorms hoping to find Gray. "Wait what am I doing? Why am I going to find Gray? Oh I just want to fight that's what it is yeah." I thought as I kept walking. I walked up to Gray's room and stopped right before I knocked "Wait! What am I doing!?" I yelled at myself in my head "I know exactly what I'm doing!" I thought and banged on the door "Hmm... WHAT!?" I heard Gray yell "Get out here you big ice princess!"

Gray POV

I was taking a nap when I heard something "hmm..?" I said drowsily and I realized someone was banging on my door "WHAT?!" I shouted slightly angry. "Get out here you big ice princess!" My heart skipped a beat, why is he here? What does he want? Did he find out? He still was pounding on the door, I shuffled to the door and reached out, hesitated to open the door but I did. "What?" I asked him "What were you and Mira talking 'bout earlier?" He asked. "What!? Why does he want to know?! Did he find out something?!" I panicked inside, "Why do you want to know?" I said calmly. "Uh because, I um... heard you talking about me... yeah that's what it is." He said nervously. "Wait what did he exactly hear us talking about?" I thought slightly worried. "Do you think you can just talk bad about me whenever you want? Well you're wrong if your going to talk bad about me there are going to be consequences." He said as jumped me making me fall back on my bed. "Hey you can't just come into someone's dorm and attack them." I said relieved that he didn't hear anything about that. "Well you're the one talking bad about me in front of the guild." He said still wrestling with me on the bed. "How do you know you weren't even there?" I said flipping him onto his back so I was straddling him. "Don't you know us dragon slayers have super hearing?" He said struggling underneath me trying to get free. "That's just an old wife's tale." I said retraining him by holding his hands down. "No it isn't, and you better let go of me." He said squirming underneath me. "Hmm why should I?" I asked as I leaned in our foreheads almost touching.

Nastu POV

Gray got real close to my face we were practically breathing each other's air. I turned a light pink (you know from that episode where he's all blushing you know) and turned away so he couldn't see my blush. "B-because I said so." I stuttered whispering still blushing slightly. "Hey look at me when you're talking." He said grabbing my chin and forcing me to face him. Now he could see my blush. "Wait why am I blushing I don't blush especially for another guy" I thought as I avoided his eye contact. "What's wrong you lost your will to fight you finally realized that I'm better then you." He said as he acted all tough. "Come on pull yourself together." I thought as I looked him in the eye. With all the strength I could will up I flipped him over so I was on him now. "Now who is the stronger one?" I said beaming with pride.

Gray POV

"What am I doing?" I think as I hold him down. I then was flipped onto my back. "Now who is the stronger one?" He said sitting on me now. "Okay this is my chance come on you can do this." I thought as I sat there underneath him. I then leaned up and got so close to his face our noses touched. Natsu then turned a deep red all the way to his ears. "W-what are you doing?" He stuttered. I just stared at him for a while until.....

(I don't think there's anyway I can apologize, and thank you guys so much for waiting if your still here reading these. Really though I can't say sorry enough for you guys to understand how sorry I am, so please please please forgive us.)
-Love a very sorry person