04 The Three Way Fight

Demon Speaking

Demon Thinking

"Human speaking"

Human thinking/flashback

Jutsu

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I don't own Naruto
So please don't sue.

__________________________________________

A/N: I'm going to be completely honest here, remember, in the first chapter of this fanfiction, I stated that The suoul of the Kyuubi was sealed into Naruto, and the chakra was divided and sealed into Menma and Mito, well I forgot who had which part of the Kyuubi chakra, so I'll make it clear (for me) once and for all that Menma has the yang chakra, while Mito has the yin Chakra. This will affect their appearance while they use the Kyuubi's power in the future.

__________________________________________

It was evening by the time Naruto arrived "home" and to his surprise, his parents were still training Menma and Mito in the backyard. That's strange, nows usually the time that they call it a day and head in for dinner whats going on? Walking into the backyard, he crouched behind a bush and observed the scene before him.

(In the backyard)

"Whats going on dammit!" Menma snarled, currently in what Kurama told him was the four tailed form. Menma's nails had elongated and appeared sharper, just like claws, his hair was now spiked (Like Goku's), his iris's were red with glowing white pupils, and he was shrouded in a light red chakra cloak resembling a fox. The chakra cloak had pointed ears and four tails, with dark crimson red lines spreading from the area of the seal to the tails(1). Beside him was Mito, in a similar state, execpt that her hair was longer and flowed behind her in a fiery form and the lines on her shroud were pure white in colour.

"Why can't we get past the four tailed mode?! we've been stuck at the four tailed mode for nearly six months already, and every time that we attempt to move on to the five tailed stage, the chakra keeps explodingin our face!" Menma yelled out, stomping his feet in a rage, simultaneously creating mini earthquakes due to the fact that he was in his four tails mode. Mito too was complaining, however, being the more mature on of the duo, wasn't being as much as a spoilt brat who had just been robbed of his candy.

"We don't know..... there shouldn't be any reason why you two are unable to move on with the Kyuubi's power. We've trained you well enough to withstand the evil emotions in the power, however, if we and Kushina guess right, the power of the fifth tail onwards has too much chaos energy within it that it would be impossible to properly control it without going berserk" Minato's frustration was clearly edvident from the way he was pulling his hair.

"Than how are we supposed to get stronger?" Mito questioned, looking at Kushina for an answer, " We don't know. There seems to be something different in the Kyuubi's power than when I was it's host. It's like something is missing. Anyway why don't you two focus on your ninja skills rather than controlling the Kyuubi's power. After all, tomorrow's your first day as official genins.

" There must be a way to control it dammit!" Menma yelled, crouching down on his four limbs, Menma closed his eyes and begin summoning the fith tail.

" Stop Menma it's too dangerous!" Minato yelled. Ignoring the warning, Menma continued. A bubbly tail began form beside the four tails swishing behind him, taking a few more seconds before becoming a full blown chakra tail.

" Ha! I did it! I told you it was possible! All this power...it feels like i can do anything!"

Impressive, It should normally be impossible for a mere human to obtain power beyond the fifth tail. Despite his Uzumaki heritage, without my mind to contain the amount of malicious intent and the fact that there is far too much chaos energy in the raw power, it is impressive that he hasn't gone berserk yet. Very impres-