02 You Think You Know Me

Demon Speaking

Demon Thinking

"Human speaking"

Human thinking/flashback

Jutsu

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO WHAT SO EVER!!!

__________________________________________

Naruto sighed. It had been three years. Three years since the Kurama had been teaching him and three years since he had discovered his ability. Apparently, during the Third Ninja Great War, Iwa, Kumo, and Suna had a temporary truce to wipe a village that they deemed too dangerous off the map. The village was known as hidden sage village, due to the fact that every decade, one baby from the village/ born with the DNA of one of the villagers would be able to control Nature chakra to a frightening degree. However that happening was  extremely rare thus it was not officially classed as a bloodline apparently his one of his parents had a ancestors from that village. Over the years, he had been able to create a coat of natural chakra over his body. His body would glow green with black magatama/tomeo markings over his body with a chakra cloak and eight black balls floating behind him who after asking Kurama, found out that they were called gudodamas ( truth-seeking balls )  and were made up of pure nature chakra and were able to negate any type of jutsu, expect justu with natural chakra in them, he was also able to manipulate the balls into any shape and was also able to float. In simple terms, he was bad-ass.

However, the only reason that he was able to make it that far was due to the fact that he had the help of his new surrogate nii-san, Seji Seishin, the heir of the spirit clan of the former hidden sage village. it was said that he fought the army's of cloud, stone, mist and sand for five days days and five nights, killing millions in order to let the residents of the sage village escape and scatter across the nation, before he managed to flee, by jumping into a stream and swimming into the seas. Doing such a suicidal feat, he was presumed dead, however his body was never found. A few years ago, Naruto found the man living in an area guarded with an extremely strong Genjutsu and space-time-barrier technique that was so ingenious and smartly placed that Kurama would not have seen it if not for the the barrier shimmering very slightly in the heat. Now, normally most jonin, sensor or kage would not have noticed that but Kurama was the most powerful of Bijuu and was millions of years old, and even he had barely noticed it. However, when naruto walked up to the barrier and put his on where Kurama said the barrier was, his hand went right through it, shocking him and Kurama. Shrugging and ignoring Kurama's cries of it possibly being a trap.

Flashback end*

Inside the barrier*

" Whoa, what is this place? " Naruto asked aloud, wandering around inside the space-time barrier was a large mansion with a swimming pool and a garden I wonder who  lives here.

" Hello?!  Anybody home?" he shouted, cautiously walking around in the garden

KIT! LOOK OUT!

However, before he had the chance to react, he was tackled by a hug. Yes, this was how he met Seji Seishin.

Flashback*

" What the hell, get the Fuck off me!" he shouted, pushing the man off.

Jumping away, he took a fighting stance. However, the man merely sat down and crossed his legs. " Welcome outoto! " he shouted.

" Otouto...? " Naruto asked, confused.

" Yes! The barrier outside prevents anyone without the blood of one of the Clans from the Sage village from entering or even noticing this place exist. Now, can you go into initial sage mode?"

" Initial sage mode?" Naruto asked, not knowing what it meant.

" Yes,  the there are three forms of  sage mode. The initial stage, complete sage mode and the avatar mode."

" Wait, can you teach me? I can only sense the negative emotions of people and I'm still trying to get over the fact that I have a new nii-san. "

Seji looked impressed at the fact that he could sense negative emotions and when he realised what Naruto had asked him,he broke into a grin. " Sure thing Naruto! "

Breaking into his own idiotic grin, they both hugged each other and cried in happiness. After all, Seji gained his first otouto and Naruto gained a new nii-san.

Flashback end*

Anyway today was the graduation test. The day he would become an official genin. Surprisingly his best friend was Uchiha Sasuke ( A/N: No, the mascarre never happened.) . He had purposely made himself the dead last of the academy so that he would not recieve any attention in the academy. However, the downside was that he was constantly bullied by his parents and peers (except his friends who knew what he was doing)  about how weak he was. Normally, the deadlast and the two top kuniochi (don't know if I spelled that right) and shinobi would be paired up. However, he knew that his parents had set Menma and Mito who were the top in the academy (except that Sasuke and Menma tied for the top) for an apprenticeship with Jiraiya. So he would be paired with Sasuke and Sai. It was a unusual team as a team normally consists of one females and two males.

How ever due to there being an uneven number of students ( A/N: Yakumo is in the academy and never had her chakra sealed and Sai is because root stopped taking in kids due to Minato. Hinata was never born) this team would be created. He had been eavesdropping on his father in his office during the team assignment when the jonins chose specific pupils and apparently, this man, Tenzen chose them. Not that he minded though, he was in a team with his two friends and hopefully had a teacher who didn't hate the 'fox brat'

after all, the teacher had requested to teach him. Walking towards the academy, Naruto let his thoughts stray. Yesterday, Seji-nii-san had been suspiciously quiet but he didn't think much about it, it was probably nothing.

" Hey teme, Sai!" Naruto called out, walking towards them when he spotted them at the academy. Walking towards them, he plopped himself right into the seat between them.

" Hn, dobe."

" Hello dickless, " Sai replied with his fake smile.

" Don't call me that you two!" Naruto yelled, raincloud forming above his head as he cried depressingly in a corner.(Like how hashirama did when he was a kid)

Sasuke and Sai merely shook their heads aweatdrops appearing on their heads, why are we even friends with him in the first place?

" Anyway, I have good news. We three are in the same team. Apparently we're a special assassination and infiltration squad awesome right!?" Naruto shouted, with a grin that looked like it was going to split his face apart.

Sai and Sasuke however were now both having depressing rain clouds forming above their head. " Sa...same te...am wi...wi... with the dobe?"

" WAHHHHHH!!! you all are so mean!!!" Naruto cried, running out of the room, anime tears rolling down his face.

Suddenly, he slammed into someone.

"Oof!" slamming into the ground, Naruto looked up and began to apologise, " Sorry-" he cut off his apology as he realised who he had bumped into, Menma, his younger brother by a few seconds and the source of his torture at home.

" Ohhhh look it's the dobe what's wrong? Shouldn't you be getting onto your knees and begging me to forgive you huh? Scum."

Menma asked mockingly.

___________________________________________

This is my first fanfic so... :)

Comments WILL be appreciated :)

I know that this chapter is really short but I wanted to put a fight between Menma Mito and Naruto in the next chapter and couldn't really think of a filler. So...deal with it.

Oh yeah happy new year! Everyone! Well it's new year now where I'm at but kinda fell asleep at 12am and forgot to update the chapter so it's sort of a late new year.

Next chapter: Farewell