The Wedding Crasher (1D)

The definition of a Wedding Crasher: 

The nature of wedding crashers means they may cause trouble at weddings. Since they usually don’t know the people getting married (or other people attending) there is no significance, concern, or respect for the wedding attendees. For example, a crasher may get belligerently drunk and cause a ruckus at a wedding with no remorse since the people there mean nothing to him or her. Wedding crashers are difficult to keep out since receptions and dances tend to be large and most don’t require an actual paper invitation for proof. A small wedding where only family members are invited maybe a situation where a crasher would be easily spotted. 

I stuffed my small over night bag, before looking around my college dorm, "Right, key's, jean's, shirt's, underwear, hmm... wallet. Don't forget that" 

I put my passport in my back pocket and looked around my dorm, right, here we go. I threw my bag over my shoulder and walked out of my dorm, shutting the door behind me and I run onto the bus straight away.

I sat in the back, opening the folder that was given to an anonymous person, who want's me to crash a wedding. This will be my fifteenth time crashing a wedding. I either get hired by a jealous ex, a angry parent, anyone who doesn't want the bride and groom together.

And who am I to say no to the miserable person?

I will basically arrive at the wedding, chat with a few people, mix in with the crowd, and then do something drastic, i.e. this person wants me to start a small fake smile and make the sprinklers turn on, and then some other 'immature pranks'.

Let me see, i'm a nineteen year old College student, I have a small band, i'm the lead singer in that and I am currently trying to get enough money to pay my College debts and maybe even have my band 'take off', but I doubt so.

And now, I am flying over to Ireland to crash this wedding. Well... this will be fun.

~

I fixed my black dress up, making sure it fit me perfectly- might as well look good while I ruin someone's big day... aye?

My lips puckered up as I stared at the mirror in distaste, alright, I think i'm done.

My bleached hair was up pinned up, my make up was light and my heels were killing me- just thought I would put that up there.

"Right, it's show time"

~

I stood with a glass of champagne in my hand, swirling it around as I stared at all the smiling faces, right, all I have to do is go to the bathroom and light a little piece of paper on fire, I might have already spiked the punch, and I might have to let the petting zoo out, for a grand finale- who the hell has a petting zoo at a wedding anyway?!

I put my glass down and I started down the floor to the petting zoo, when someone bumped into my shoulder, "Woah, sorry there!" the guy grabbed my shoulders and steadied me, "It's alright, it was my fault anyway" I smiled at him, "Scottish?" the boy with blue eyes and blonde hair stares at me in confusion- oh shit. They're Irish, not Scottish.

"Yeah, I kind of lost my accent a few year's ago when I went to Scotland for study" "Study? What do you study?" "I'm Kat by the way" I dodged the question and held my hand out for him to shake, he shook it, "Niall Horan, how do you know the bride and groom?"

"The bride and I went to school together when we were younger" he nods, "I'm the grooms brother" "Aww, good for you" I smiled at him, awkwardly punching his shoulder likely.

He laughs, "So, Kat... would you like to dance?" uh... okay, calm it, you need to look like you belong, right?

"Of course Niall" I smiled at him. He takes my hand and pulls me onto the dance floor, "Just to warn you... i'm not a very good dancer" he blushes lightly, I fake giggled, "It's okay, I know a few steps. I'll teach you" he gives me a big smile and I started to show him some dance moves.

"Excuse me, in ten minutes the Bride and Groom will be cutting the cake" Oh shit, this was my que. I pulled away from Niall and smiled at him, "Sorry, I got to use the loo" he nod's, "I'll be w-" "OH MY GOD. IT'S RAVEN" I whipped around to see a small girl with dyed black hair and nose piercing staring at me with big eyes.

"Hello" I smiled at her, "Raven. I . Am. Your. Biggest. Fan" oh god. This is going to screw the whole thing up.

"Nice meet you sweat heart" Niall look's over at the girl, "Kerri? Who's Raven?" "Raven's my stage name" I told him, "Stage n-" "She is in the best band. EVER" "Even better than mine?" Niall pouts- oh Jesus. What band is Niall in?

"Hell yeah, can I have your autograph Raven?" "Sure thing love" I smiled, she handed me a small book and I quickly signed 'Raven Heart' on the pages, "And a picture?" "Kerri, I don't thi-" "Anything for a fan" I smiled at her.

She squeals, throwing her camera at Niall. I stood next to her, smiling, he takes a quick picture, before I pulled a face next to Kerri- who does the same, Niall grins and takes another picture, "It was nice meeting you sweet hear, but I just have to go for a few minutes, but i'll be back, okay?" she nods and I then smiled at Niall, before I get the hell out of there.

I walked outside to see the petting Zoo had no one around, and I unlatched it and then threw feed towards the door.

I walked back to the bathroom and slipped into it and pulled a piece of paper out of my purse and lighter, then stood on my toes- something that is extremely hard to do in heels and lit on fire. The fire alarms went off in a few minutes.

I walked out calmly, all of the people running around screaming, and it was almost deserted. In fact, I just stood there while everyone left and I walked over to the cake, putting my finger in and licked the icing, mmm, vanilla.

I made my way outside and watched as drenched people stand in shock on the phone, I slipped away into the darkness, ready to fly back home.

Well, I think I should really start studying, I have a test in a few days.