Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

Bella's POV

I woke up in Edward's arms again and he started to kiss me all over, I knew exactly what he wanted to do. I asked him, “Are you ready?” He asked, “Ready for what?” I asked, “Ready to make love?” He replied, “I'm more than ready.” He placed his hands firmly on my hips, then he kissed me passionately. His tongue licked my lower lip telling me he wanted access, which I willingly did. I began entangling my hands in his hair and try to bring him closer to me. In one swift movement he pulled my dress off of me and tossed it to the floor; I literary ripped his shirt off of him. I said, “I think I ripped your shirt.” He said, “That's okay.”

He got off of me a few seconds later, he took off the rest of his clothes and put a condom on. He got on top of me again and placed small kisses on my legs as he removed my panties, then he went to remove my bra next and tossed them to the floor. I moaned loudly as I felt his tongue lick my neck and he said, “You taste so sweet.” I could hear Alice and Jasper laughing themselves silly, I tried to block their minds as best as I could. I purred at Edward, “I'm ready and don't start slow.” He replied, “As you wish my love.” I moan in pleasure as he stuck his erection in me quickly and started at a fast pace. I started rubbing my hands up and down his back, causing him to groan from the electric shocks that went between us every-time we touched.

I instantly arched into his touch as he put one of his arms behind my back to bring me closer to him, I moan louder as he went deeper. I was getting close to orgasm his name out and a few seconds later I did. He groaned out loud, when I did and placed kisses along my jaw line and down my neck; his lips felt so good against my skin. I growled at him, “Faster Edward!” He quickly responded and placed a kiss on my neck, before going faster. I groaned out loud saying, “Yes!” He placed his hands firmly on my hips and acted a little possessive of me, which I actually enjoyed.

I just happened to look to my right and saw the door open, Carlisle and I presumed his wife standing there, looking at Edward in horror. I quickly covered my breast with my hands and looked at Edward, I hadn't realized he was still going and very fast. I whispered, “Stop Edward.” He froze and asked, “Did I hurt you?” I replied, “No, but look to your left.” He looked to his left and saw his parents looking at him in horror. He said, “I'm not raping her, she was more than willing.” I blushed bright red, when he said that, it was so true. Carlisle directed his question at me, “Is this true Bella?” I looked at him and replied, “Yes.”

After Carlisle closed the door behind him, I turned to Edward and asked, “Did they think you were raping me?” He replied with a frown, “Yes, both of them assumed the worst.” I asked him, “Were you blocking the others mind from yours?” He replied, “Yes, I was more focused on pleasing you that I didn't hear them approaching our room.” He pulled himself off of me and rolled over to lay next to me. He asked, “How about we continue this in the shower?” I smiled at him and said, “I would love that.”

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he lifted me off the bed and ran us over to the bathroom, he turned the shower on and jumped in with me still straddling him. He pinned me against the wall and stuck it inside once again, causing me to groan in pleasure. I shouted out loud, “Yes! Yes! Yes!” I'm sure everyone in the house could hear that clearly, but I really didn't care at the time.

Edward said a few seconds later, “I'm getting close my love.” Almost a minute a later he moaned my name out loud and pumped in me four times, before he pulled himself off of me. He set me on my feet and we showered together, lathering each other with body wash, before washing each other off and enjoying it at the same time.

About fifteen minutes he turned the shower off and we wrapped ourselves in towels, before heading into the bedroom and changed into some clothes. I asked him, “Should I just skip the swim suit and just go in my undergarments in the water.” He replied in a seductive voice, “Sounds go to me.” I quickly put on a red tank top and blue jean shorts, Edward was already dressed and waiting for me. He put his right arm around my waist, as he headed down the two flights of stairs. As we reached the bottom, Carlisle said, “I need to speak with you Edward.” Edward turned to me and said, “Esme has made you breakfast, I'll be in there in a little while.” He pressed a kiss to my lips, before walking away; I headed into the kitchen.