I really like you

(Heidi's pov)

"Heidi" nick asked me before going out the door.

"Yeah"

He looked kind of nervous.

"The thing is.... I really like you"

My breath hitched and my heart picked up.

He liked me. I laughed at myself (in my head)

Never in my dreams had I ever thought that I would fall in love with the one boy I hated.

"Yeah" I said as if it was nothing but I was jumping up and down in the inside.

"We'll I was wondering, my family and some friends are having a BBQ this weekend and i was wondering , would you come with me."

He wanted me to meet his family and we weren't even dating it was just one kiss.

But it wasn't just it kiss it was much more.

"Sure i'd love to" I said making up my mind.

He smiled so wide I was sure it would stay like that.

He kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight my angel'' he said before walking out the door.

I loved the nickname he gave me.

Smiling a went to the kitchen and picked up the plates nick and I used to make dinner.

I put an extra plate in the microwave just incase my dad was hungry. I hurried upstairs. I showered and changed and got into bed with Nick on my mind the whole time.

The week passed and nick wasn't at school. I had to admit though that made me really sad.

Not even the people he was always with were there.

Maybe they all went on vacation. I told my self that Friday.

Together though weird don't you think. I asked my self back.

I tried to clear my head as I headed home. I walked as fast as I could. I felt like some one was watching me. I always had my phone in my hand now because I was afraid that man would come back.

I came home to find my father was actually home.

"Dad your here?" I asked

He turned to look at me from his place in the kitchen.

"Yeah that's right" he said as if he didn't really care I was there.

Which was true. He didn't like to talk to me very much because I reminded him I my mother. He was very distant from me the day she died.

"Why?"

"Would you shut up and stop being so noise" he said really angry.

"I was just wondering" I said

He slapped me across the face.

That was the first time he had ever laid a hand on me. Now that I stood there shocked I could smell a little beer on him.

After a second he seemed to know what he did.

"Heidi's I'm-

I didn't let him finish I ran to my bedroom and slammed the door shut.

I turned on the radio and let the music Help me calm my mind down.

(Nick'a pov)

I hated that I couldn't go to school all week. But I had to go over to some packs that had there Luna's taken fom them. I could see that the Alpha's of the pack were torn and devastated

I would be to I anyone ever took Heidi. That's why I had three wolfs from my pack watch over her while she was walking to and from school. I wanted to be there and take e to school with y self but I still had my alpha duties.

Besides the BBQ was tomorrow night and I would have her in m arms again. I was overly happy that she had agreed to come and that kiss that we had.

I wanted to mate her all the way. To let people know she was mine and only mine. But I didn't want to scare her off in till I knew she would stay,

Because her leaving me would be the end of me.

"Baby what's on your mind" Lexi asked wrapping her arms around my neck.

I pulled her off disgusted.

"Leave me alone Lexi"

"Come on what's wrong"

I was mad that she was all over me when she knew I had a mate.

"Your whats wrong" I said snapping.

She looked hurt for a second but the. Ha a smirk on her face.

"You'll come back to me when you realize that your wasting your time with that human"

"She's your Luna, respect her"

"I would if she deserved it" and with that she walked away swaying her hips Which she thought was attractive

My wolf growled at her for saying that but kept him check reminding him that he was just a jealous slut.

" son would you help your mother with dinner' my father called.

"Yeah" I called back walking into kitchen number one.

My mom a small women with brown hair just like mine stood with my little sister Hanna on one hip and a spoon a hand mixing the pot informs of her.

"Start chopping those veggies" she told me.

I did as told and let my mind wonder to Heidi. How her natural black hair always stayed perfect and how her eyes always seemed to shine even though they were a dark brown after being near her I noticed that they had a little green in them. I liked how they kinda matched with mine.

"Your thinking about her aren't you" my mom asked up at me from her pot.

'How did you know" I asked

"It's all over your face. You seem to glow and your eyes really give you away."

"I just can't help it ma she's tr most beautiful girl in the world"

My mother smirked "that's good the I should be getting my grand babies soon thren."

"Mom!!" I said shocked at her

"What.. I'm getting old and I want grand babies"

I laughed considering she looked to be in her late twenties.

Wolfs aged slower then humans which was another upside.

For a minute though I did image little

Pups that looked like Heidi or me. How thy would run around the back and learn about wolfs and find there own mates.

I smiled at that. My mother gave me a knowing look as if she knew what thoughts she put in my head.

"Oh I still can't believe it's Heidi. I haven't seen here in so long. It's destined"

"Oh mother" I said rolling my eyes.

Hannah giggled as m mother began to dance around the kitchen with her

"I can't wait to see her" she said finally stopping and stirring the pot.

As I began to cut the rest of the veggies I couldn't help but think I couldn't wait to see her too.

************************************

Pleas vote and comment if you likes

I do like to know what you think so I can continue the story.

Thank you guys love y'all

Emma 😋