Rogue

(Nick pov)

I knew as soon as my mate walked in. Her smell was getting easier and easier to find.

I was furious and extremely jealous when I turned around to look at my mate. A boy she was always with had his am around her.

She was mine not his. What right did her have to even look at my mate let alone touch her. She was carless around him, and with me it was clouded with hate. That made my heart ache making me even more mad. I stood up and pounded on the table.

The sound echoed around the lunch room. She turned to me. She looked shocked. My friends / pack knew exactly what was going on when they saw Heidi and the boy.

I was going to rip him from limb to limb. I could hear Lisa telling me to calm down but it wasn't working. Dylan and anther guy were holding me back. After a few moments I have up

It was useless. "Mine" growled. And pushed them off me walking away.

I sat outside feeling the wind on my face.

'Nick' my dad called through our mind pack.

'Yeah'

' you need to come home you have new business.'

'What is it I asked'

'Come home we'll talk then'

Even though I was Alpha now my father still helped me around. Finding things that needed my attention.

I climbed into my black mustang and drove to the pack house.

I had grown up in this house. It was four stories high. Containing about 200 rooms. Three kitchens, two living rooms and several bathrooms.

I hurried up to the second floor where he my office was.

"Oh son your here, good"

"What's up dad"

He smiled as I walked around and sat down in the big black chair behind the desk.

I could see the admiration and how proud of me he was as he looked at me and his eyes twinkled.

''As you know there have been missing Luna's reports for weeks now. We have also been getting several rogue sightings. We have put two and two together and it seems the rouges have been taking them"

''But why" I asked.

"That is something that we don't know, but as you do know is mates are the most important thing in a mans or women's life. It could be for control."

I nodded. Then I thought of Heidi. I would die if they ever got her. Maybe us not net together would be a good thing.

'But we can protect her better if she's with us'

I was having an internal war with my self.

"Son?" I snapped my head up to him.

''Um.... Yeah?''

"I'd there something wrong''

"Other then the problems at the moment nothing"

He nodded. "I'll leave you to it then"

I smiled at him when he turned to walk out the door.

The question now was do I keep fighting for my mate or do I let her go?

(Heidi's pov)

Nick wasn't there for the rest if the day. It was like something inside me told me. It was confirmed when I walked into world history.

Something in me dropped. I felt like I was missing something in my like a pice was missing

I heaved my way to the back. I zoned out as soon as the teacher came in.

I just wast into it anymore.

As so as the bell went off I jumped up and went out of the school .

Walking home was kinda creepy but I still didn't have a car. A loud snap made me turn around. A looked around as another snap sounded through out the woods.

I stopped dead in my tracks as I felt something behind me. Slowly I turned. I was faced with a man who was in nothing but low cut jeans.

His eyes were all black. He stepped towards me and I stepped back.

"Luna" was what he sad to me before grabbing my wrist.

First off what the hell does that mean and second he did not just grab me.

I twisted my hand out of his grasp and kicked him in the shin. It only hurt me.

I turned to run but he coughs me again. I kept up my fight.

"Stop I won't hurt you if you come willingly."

The only thing I was thinking in my head was. Hell no. But I stopped fighting.

"Ok" he seemed to believe me.

The moment he loosened his grip I kicking him in the groin. The elbowed his stomach. I saw him bend down.

I ran as fast as I could not looking back. I herd him running behind me.

I saw my house and ran faster. I only stopped when I ran right into someone.

"Let me go, don't take me" I screamed.

"Heidi what's going on" an all to familiar voice asked.

I started to cry. I didn't know why but I knew I was safe with him.

He instantly wrapped me in his arms.

"What's wrong, please don't cry , I'm here now. Nothing is going to happen."

That was all I needed to know that at that moment I was in love with Nick Winters.