Hate her

Nick pov

As i stared at her and all I could think was how much a hate her. She smiled at me sweetly knowing how much it bothered me.

I didn't always hate her, I almost didn't even know her. It was my fault why we hated each other but of course I would never admit it.

(Flash back)........

11 years ago

Heidi sat on the other side of the room from me. She was playing with a little rag doll. I watched her play for a bit before the boys started asking why I was staring.

She was just a human after all. I was beyond mad when they started making kissy faces at me. And telling me I liked her.

"No I don't ill prove it" I yelled at them .

I stocked over to her and ripped the doll out of her hands.

"Hey!" She screamed

Since I was from a bloodline of alphas I already had my wolf and strength.

I ripped the doll in half then threw it across the room.

"Noooo!!" Heidi yelled again running to her broken doll.

She began crying her eye out and screaming.

She suddenly stopped crying and looked at me.

"I hate you nick winters"

"Not as much as I hate you Heidi Weathers"

(End of flash back).........

"Nick" someone called my name

"Nick" they said again this time Louder.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You just blanked out there for a minute" Cole my best friend and also my packs beta said.

"You ok" his mate Lisa asked. Looking at them made me wish I had a mate. I hadn't found her yet though. I had just two days then I would find her.

My 18th birthday was coming up Not only would i find my mate but i would be the new Alpha once my father stepped down.

"Yeah" I answered slowly.

"Can you believe it, two day and your going to be Alpha" Coles said.

"I know, I just can't wait to find my mate though." I smile thinking about how much Im going to love her and how I'd never let her down or let her get hurt.

"Stop standing like a bag of stupid in the middle of the hall" Heidi said as she bumped into my shoulder.

I growled at her but she didn't even flinch just kept on walking. Her black hair brushing my arm

Ugh that girl really made me mad. If she wasn't human I would have already have ripped her to shreds with the way she talked to me.

"Calm down"

I breathed in and out until I'm calmed and as soon as I am the bell ringed.

"See you later" both cole and Lisa said to me as I walked to my first miserable class.

********

"Thank god" I muttered to myself as the bell rang meaning the end of the school day.

Lucas my other bet friend greeted me as I walk towards him.

"Dude guess what?"

"What?" I asked him.

"I found my mate today."

Looking at him a then noticed how he practically glowed and had an arm wrapped around a girls shoulder.

I hadn't given it much thought before considering he had his arms around a different girl every day.

"She just joined the pack a week ago, her pack was killed by rouges."

I nodded remembering the meeting we had and meeting about ten wolfs the other day.

"Congrats man"

I felt a pang of jealousy as I watched him gaze down at her lovingly.

"I'm Sara by the way." She bowed her head in respect.

"Nice to meet you I'm, Nick" I offered her my hand which she shook.

Now both of my best friends had mates that just left me. I wanted to love someone as much as they did.

I had even stopped sleeping around about a month ago. I wanted my mate to know that I'd do anything for her.

"Hey" cole said to me and Lucas. He had his arm around Lisa's waist.

"We'll meet you at the pack house"

With that we all went our separate ways.

Just as I was about to get into my car a smelt the most amazing thing ever. Then it was gone I looked around but all I saw was a long black hair swish around as they entered the school.

************************************

First try on a werewolf story so tell me what you think!!