My Performance At Dear Crown

Rinne's POV

"Did you know Edel Rose is having an Entrance Exam this week?" Bell asked us.

"Edel Rose?" I was puzzled.

"I told you, it was the school I go to", Bell explained.

"Maybe I should try it", I suggested.

"That would be great! I'll help you out if you want!"

"But Rinne you're in the same school as us. Why do you want to move schools?" Naru asked me looking really sad.

"Bell was my first friend I made when I came here. I want to hang out with her more!"

"Excuse me, is Rinne Ibara here?"

"That's me!" I answered a lady which has black short hair and forest brown eyes. She wears a fishtail black skirt with a long sleeved purple top and wears finely defined make-up.

"You're invited to perform at dear crown today. Congrats!" She handed me an envelope which was highly decorated.

"So that Reporter on TV was actually serious last night!"

"I hope you'll come", she left the shop.

"WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!" I panicked.

"Don't worry, we've performed there loads of times. You have as well, like twice", Naru smiled,"you'll be Happy-Naru."

"You sure?"

"Come with me, I'll help you practise. Let's head to Edel Rose", Bell smiled.

"Ok!"

At Edel Rose Ice Skating Rink

"Lift your arms up, give a little twirl.....", Bell was nice enough to help me out for tonight's show. Even Wakana and Otoha gave me some tips.

"Prism Live!" I started playing my guitar skating around the rink.

"Prism Live!" Bell, Wakana and Otoha caught their instruments. Bell has a violin, Wakana has a xylophone and Otoha has a saxophone.

"You guys are amazing!" I beamed.

"How about we try one together?" Bell suggested.

"I'd love to!" I smiled.

"Prism Live!" We all played it at the same time.

"We sound great!" I jumped,"Star Slpash!"

"Sexy Splash!"

"Ethnic Splash!"

"Feminine Splash!" We all laughed to the floor after that.

"We make a good team", I laughed.

"Who said we aren't?" Wakana held my hand.

"We'll support you all the way, so do your best!" Otoha encouraged me.

"I will!"