Prism Stone?

I'm waiting for Naru right now. I'm not sure if it's the right Naru that was Prism Stone's Manager but it's worth a try. Oh there she is!

"Naru!" I waved at her calling over to me.

"Yeah, what's up", she smiled as she sat down.

"You're Ayase Naru right? You used to be Prism Stone's Manager right?"

"Yeah? How did you know?" wait weren't we friends.

"Renjoji Bell told me."

"Oh really? Wanna go to Prism Stone today?" she asked.

"Sorry I'm busy today", it's obviously a lie, I don't wanna spend time with this cheery girl in a girly fashion shop or something.

"Oh, too bad. Today we have an Easter event there", she smiled.

"Sorry."

After School

Today wasn't so bad, everyone was really nice but the boys were too nice. Huh, is that Prism Stone? I'm standing in front of it. I watched through the front window as people enjoyed the invitations the Easter bunnies were handing out.

"Come to our Easter Prism show", a cheery caramel colour haired girl with bright blue eyes, her long hair is tied into a side ponytail and clipped into a loop, Easter themed dress up smiled as she handed me an origami invitation to the Easter show.
It was very simple but cute.

"Can I see a Prism show?" I asked.

"Sure, just go ther- Rinne-chan?" how does she know my name?

"Yeah I'm Rinne?",

"Do you remember me, Fukuhara Ann?" She pointed at her face.

"Ann-chan!" a group of girls ran towards us, is that-Bell?

"Huh, Rinne-chan?" A girl with round and somewhat thin, dark purple eyes. Her green hair is tied into two buns resembling cat ears.

"Rinne!" Bell smiled.

"Hi Bell-San", I smiled, real this time.

"How come you remember Bell but you don't remember me?" Ann cried.

"I don't, we just met yesterday."

"So you don't remember-meow", the Green haired girl purred.

"You remember me right, Otoha?", the girl next to bell asked me. She had light yellow, short and wavy hair tied into loose pigtails twice at each end of her hair. She has round, light blue gentle eyes.

"Gomenasai, I don't think so", I smiled.

"Let's start over, I'm Wakana", the green haired girl smiled sucking a lollypop.

"I'm Rinne, nice to meet you!"

"Welcome back Rinne, oh I know. Why don't you do a prism show to get your memories back or something", Ann smiled.

"What's a Prism show?" I tilted my head.

"WWHHHAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT!"

"How can you forget about prism shows, you came from the prism world! This isn't Fairytale-like at all!" Otaha explained.

"What's going on here?"

"Naru?" I pointed.

"Ito?" Ann stared.

"Rinne, LETS DO A PRISM SHOW TOGETHER!" Naru smiled holding my hands.

"Wait a second!" she pulled me in the shop.

"Take these", Naru handed me a shiny stone shaped as heart with a ribbon on top.

"What is this?" I asked looking at the tiny outfit inside.

"A Prism Stone."

"Owner! Rinne's back!"

"Yeah, but how?" A lady with medium-long brown hair and a pink bow, thin yellow eyes, and hot pink lipstick walked towards us.

"Who cares? Come on!" Naru pulled me to this machine?

"Do you remember how to get into Prism Space?" Naru smiled.

"I don't think so", I smiled back.

"Here's your Prism Live Headphones and Prism Memory Pass", a guy with long grey hair wearing sunglasses handed me a card? And Headphones.

"Thanks!"

"First you plug the headphones in then put them on. Then set the memory pass", I followed his directions then found myself in another dimension.

"Wow!"

"Welcome to Prism Space, may I have your prism stones", a lady with Brown hair and glasses asked me.

"Here", I handed her the stone.

"So cute. Rinne's cord, you look just like her!"

I changed my outfit then passed through a door. Music started playing leaving me standing there without knowing what I was doing on stage. I stared at Naru on how good her moves were. I heard whispers saying "why isn't she dancing". I kept staring at the audience and Naru.

"Rinne, YOU CAN DO IT!" Everyone cheered.

"I can, I can!" I saw the colours of the song and the steps then started dancing.

"Boy meets Girl Ano koro wa Ikutsu mo no DOA wo NOKKU shita
Azayaka ni egakareta Niji no DOA wo kitto mitsuke dashitakute...
Yoake made utatteta Anata ga tokui na SWEET LOVE SONG!"

My Prism stone turned into a penguin which turned into a Guitar flew in the air. Naru and I jumped in the air, caught it, jumped down then blurted out,"PRISM LIVE!", as we played the Guitar skating around.

"Jump 1
Lovely And Star Splash!
Jump 2
100% Pure Pure Arrow!
Jump 3
Stardust shower!
Jump 4
Rainbow Arch Fantasy!"
"Jump 5
Sparkling Future Star!"

"Rinne, Naru, you were amazing-Fai-ry-tale!" Otaha squealed.

"Arigato!" Naru smiled,"Rinne you managed to do five consecutive Jumps for your first time in forever. I'm so happy for you!"

"One!" Bell placed her hand in the middle.

"Two!" Wakana followed and placed her hand it on top.

"Three!" (Otoha)

"Four!" (Ito)

"Five!" (Ann)

"Six!" Naru and the others stared at me waiting for me to do the same.

"Seven!" I smiled placing my hand on top.

"BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!" We lifted our hands in the air.