Ichigo Kutosama's Here!

I've been going to Prism Stone everyday since my first one with Naru. For some reason I was really welcome there. I hope I never transfer to another school again. I do Prism Shows almost everyday there. Everyone knows my name and asks for my Prism shows, autographs and asks me to have a chat with them. My new friends, Naru, Ann, Ito, Bell, Wakana and Otoha has asked me to come over their house millions of times. But I mostly refuse. I don't want to trouble them like what I did to my old friends. I don't want to be lonely or to be a bully anymore. It hurts others feelings and sometimes mine.

"Rinne-chan!" Naru came running towards me.

"Ohayo, Naru", I smiled.

"Why are you eating your lunch here?" She asked.

"This is my favourite place in the school to sit and eat my lunch at. The shady tree, birds chirping, the wind calling and it's really peaceful. I like being surrounded by nature. It makes me happy-Naru!"

"That's my catchphrase", she smiled.

"Excuse me?" I took a bite out of my sandwich.

"The Rinne that was with my us when I was manager at Prism Stone, loved that phrase so much she always said it when she was happy or she wanted someone to be happy", she stared at the tree as the leaves swayed in the wind. I felt like crying so I walked up to her and hugged her.

"A memory might not return, but friendship will stay in our hearts forever!" I whispered in her ear.

"Rinne", Naru started crying hard.

"It's ok to cry", I smiled rubbing her back.

"Arigato Rinne .....*cries*..... I hope you get your memory back", she cried harder.

"Happy Naru!" We jumped holding hands.

"RINNE!!!"

"Huh, is that, Ichigo?"

"Rinne! I'm back!" Ichigo ran towards us.

"Ichigo!" I ran and hugged her.

"Where have you been all this time?" She asked.

"Transferring schools, dummy. Where else?" I teased.

Ichigo Kutosama has been my friend since Kindergarten. I stayed at her school for 2 years. It's the longest period of time I stayed at any school I've been to. That's why we're such good friends. Her Personality is mostly Happy-Naru but, don't get on her bad side. She has grey eyes, Black messy EMO hair. She's good at sports and stuff but I'm better hehe.

"Naru! Come over here!" I signalled her.

"Nice to meet you, my name's Naru Ayase", Naru smiled lifting out her hand.

"*bows then smiles* Nice to meet you, *deep voice* my name's Ichigo Kutosama", she squished Naru's hand so hard when she shook it, I can tell.

"Hehe, nice-to..*squinting eyes trying not to cry*.. Meet-yo.u-too!" She managed to smile.

"The pleasure's all mine", she let go of her hand.

"Umm Naru, are you ok?" I asked looking at her hand.

"Happy-Naru!" She smiled.

"I know! Let's go to Prism Stone again today. I'll do a show with Ichigo", I suggested.

"Prism Stone?" She asked.

"I'll show you when we get there, are you free today?" I asked.

"Yep, I am!"

"Yes!" I beamed.

"FREE!" We both smiled, Free is Ichigo's catchphrase, it makes her feel free.

After School (At the Gate)

"ICHIGO, NARU! OVER HERE!" I waved at them.

"Ready to go?" Naru smiled.

"Mmmhmm!"

"So Ichigo, are you good at ice shows?" I asked as we started walking.

"Of course I am! It's so popular even schools teach you!"

"That's great! I would've panicked if you couldn't stand up on the ice", I laughed.

"Freen!"

"Huh", I watched a flying penguin fly towards us.

"Aww it's a pairfriend", Naru squealed.

"A pairfriend?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it", Naru smiled but then wondered,"does that mean Ichigo can do a Prism Live?"

Prism Stone

"Owner! Can my friend and I do a Prism Show?" I asked.

"Nice to meet you, my name's Ichigo Kutosama", Ichigo bowed.

"Nice to meet you, I'm the owner of Prism Stone."

"So?" I beamed.

"Can you do a Prism Show?" (Owner)

"Yes!" Ichigo replied.

"Let's see."

"Have you ever been to Prism Space before?" Coo-San asked.

"A few times."

"Here's your Memory Pass and Prism Stone Headphones", Ichigo knew the steps so she didn't need any help to enter Prism Space.

Ichigo's POV

"Welcome to Prism Space, may I have your Prism Stones?" Meganee asked me.

"Oh no! I forgot to bring the stones", I checked my pockets.

"But you have such a lovely stone right there", she pointed at the flying penguin as it popped into a prism stone.

"Will this do?" I asked handing her the stones.

"It'll be just fine", she took it.

I passed through the door after I changed. Music started playing as I started dancing.

"Boy Meets Girl Sorezore no Afureru omoi ni kirameki to
Shunkan wo mitsuketeru Hoshi furu yo no deai ga aru youni...
Boy meets Girl Ano koro wa Ikutsu mo no DOA wo NOKKU shita
Azayaka ni egakareta Niji no DOA wo kitto mitsuke dashitakute..."

"Wow, those moves are amazing!" Rinne squealed watching me from backstage.

"Yoake made utatteta Anata ga tokui na SWEET LOVE SONG!"

I jumped into the sky when my Prism Stone turned into a penguin then a Keytar. I caught it then blurted out,"Prism Live!", then started playing the keys as I skated around.

"Jump 1
Free Splash!
Jump 2
Nature Aura!
Jump 3
Sky Breeze!"

"Ichigo! You were amazing out there!" I squealed as Ichigo skated towards us.

"Arigato!" I smiled giving Rinne a hug.

"I-chi-go, you-re ki-lling me!" I couldn't breathe from her strength.

"Oh, sorry", she let go of me.

"*panting* Congrats!" I smiled.

"Here's your Prism Stone Trunk and Smart Pod Shot", Coo gave me.

"Freen", the coord popped back into a penguin.

"So what are you gonna call her?" I asked patting the penguin's head.

"I think Freen would be good", she smiled.

"It's getting late, I'll be heading back. Bye!" I smiled waving to them.

"Bye, Rinne!" They waved back.