Chapter 3 [Going to the Philippines]

†HELL'S POV†

"Go on Princess. Just relax, okay? And also please do me a favor. Find your twin and live a normal life in the Philippines," Dad said almost begging. Who am I to resist my dad anyway? Even though I hate going back to the Philippines.

I heave a sigh and nodded at him.

"I'll just pack my things, Dad, " I said.  He just smiled at me. I know he's happy and I'm also happy. Seeing my Dad smiling so lively. Who wouldn't ?

"Arigato, Hime~san." I just nodded and left him in the library.

I saw my mom approaching to my direction. I gave her a half smile.

"Aka Chan. What did your dad told you?" She asked with a concern voice.

"Nah, nothing mom. He just told me to have a vacation in the Philippines," I answered.

"Oh. That's great. Done packing up your things?" She asked with sparkling eyes. If I know she's too happy to know that I will be far from underground fight here in Japan.

"Tch! Mom, you're happy because I'm leaving," I said in a flat tone.

"Oh not that Baby! I'm just happy because ..."

"Because no more undergrounds and gangfights?" I said and she sheepishly nodded.

"Gomnasai aka chan," She said in a sincere voice. If there's a person who don't like the idea of me fighting in the underground fight is it's my mom and dad. Even though I'll be the Mafia boss soon.

"Yeah. I get it. Got to go, Okasan. Sayonara," I bid farewell and turned my back at her.

"What time is your flight, Hell?" Mom asked. I faced her. She sounds like cussing while saying my name. I just smirked at my own thoughts.

"Dad,  told me I'll be using our private plane mom. So I guess maybe after lunch," I answered and she nodded. I walked upstairs after talking to mom.

Going back to the Philippines is not really a bad idea. But finding my twin is a great disaster.

By the way, watashi wa no namae wa Hell Mori desu. (My name is Hell)

I'm 17 years old turning 18.
I'm a half Japanese and a half Filipino. But I'm living with my family here in Japan.

And about my twin? Yeah, I have a twin sister and her name is Death Mori. Our name is weird but I like it. After your Death you'll meet the Hell. My twin is also a Mafia. She's the Mafia Heir of my mother's side organization. So do I.

I picked up the shirts and pants in my closet. Asking where's the dresses? Well to tell you frankly I don't wear that goddamn kind of cloth! Oh, Geez!

After I packed up my clothes. I take a bath. I wore my black shirt with a skull design and a neck tie. I'm also wearing a loose black jeans with silver chain design in the right waist and I paired it with black combat boots. I walked towards to my closet and I  opened it then a metal bracelet with full of skull catched up my attention. I smiled devilishly after wearing it.

I walk down stairs when I finally packed up all my things.

I saw mom with dad in the sala. I faked cough to catch their attention.

"I'm going, Otosan, Okasan," I said and I kissed them both on the cheeks.

"Sayonara, Hime," Mom said and hug me tight.

"Sayonara, Hime. Take care and remember my favor to you." Dad reminding me about finding my twin.

"We'll miss you, aka chan." Okasan said. She's already teary eyed.

"I'll miss you too."

Oh Geez. I'm not a baby anymore.

And I hate it that they treat me like one. And I'm not a princess cu'z I'm a Devil, a Demon to be exact.

After bidding my goodbyes to them. I turned my back at them and started walking towards the garage. I saw seven man in black waiting in the black Limousine. Like seriously? It's like I'm just a toodler that can't even stand.

"Kon'nichiwa, Hime sama." Butler Jun greeted me and he slightly bow, and so the other man in black did.

He opened the door for me. Butler Jun is my personal butler since I can remember.

I mouth Arigato to him. They put my luggage's in the compartment. I get my head phone in my black backpack and played a some music. It's a Japanese song entitled mirror.

I sight and slightly closed my eyes. I saw the two cars following us. I guess that's the body guards of my dad. I'm the only one who's sitting in the car right now except for butler Jun. He's the one who's driving the car. It was supposed to be me but Dad insisted.

After an our we finally arrived in the landing area of our private planes. We owns 20 private plane. Hmm. Yeah we're totally rich. My Dad is a multi billionaire tycoon in Japan and in the other country. He's also a Mafioso. My mom is the daughter of the richest and most powerful man in the Philippines, my grandpa.

We rode a plane for an hours after butler Jun announced that we finally reached our distination, the Philippines. Well, it's kinda hot here. I wear my black jacket then I step out on the plane.

Another black car waited us in the landing area. Darn! So tired I stretched my arms upward causing my bones to made a crack sounds.

"Uhm. Excuse me, Hime sama. Mr. Mori asked me where do you preffered to stay." Uh yeah. He already asked that one to me while were talking in the library.

I preffered to lived in the mansion. My babies are in there. (Motor bikes and car collections)

"In the mansion butler Jun," I told him as soon as I get in the car. Sheez.

I hope going back in the Philippines is not a bad idea.

✂------------------------------------------------------------------

Sayonara- bye

Hime-Princess

Otosan-Dad/Father

Okasan-Mom/Mother

Akachan-Baby

Sorry sa wrong grammars Mina chi~ Gominasai! Hontoni gominasai!

~Nam~