**‼️RE-WRITE!‼️** "All That Is Gold" (simonesaidwhat)

‼️ A T T E N T I O N ‼️

This story is NO LONGER AVAILABLE on Wattpad!!

It has recently come to my attention that the author Simone has taken down "All That Is Gold" indefinitely!  She got tired of all the hate, drama, and plagiarism/stealing of this story. People would copy it, change some elements of the story, and post it on the internet as theirs.

She wrote all about it in a blog post (find the link in her Wattpad bio). She did say that IF she ever decided to post it again (after a major editing overhaul), it wouldn't be on Wattpad.

Therefore, I may or may not keep this review in this Wattpad review book since it's not on this site anymore.  Not sure, I might include it as a BONUS review at the end & change the format. We'll see!

I hope this answered your questions! It saddens me that all the plagiarism happened to her. It's ridiculous how insensitive, stupid, and horrible people can be. COME ON, learn some integrity! ☹️

~Tessa

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXX

Title:   All That is Gold
(Gold Series #1)

NOTICE! >> This story is comprised of three books/parts:

• All That is Gold
In the Realms of Gold
• Nothing That's Gold Can Stay

Author: Simone Shiraze
© 2015 simonesaidwhat

Genre: Teen Fiction

Status: Completed

SUMMARY:

Quinn Barton was content with her seat in the social hierarchy at the elite Dupont Prep: not exactly at the top, but high enough to get some respect. Too bad Carter Dupont, the undisputed king of the school, was keen on making her his new queen.

👑~👠~~👠~👑

My Rating: 9 / 10 Stars

---- --- -- • -- --- ----

MY REVIEW

I don't really remember how I came across this story, but I do remember what made me want to read it; the summary, when it mentioned the king of the school wanted the main character.

Little did I know that I would be sent on a roller coaster ride of drama, emotions, and mystery intrigue of a life time! ;)

About the Characters...

  In this series, you have a strong female lead in Quinn Barton that you can identify with. No, she doesn't come from a low-income family (her family is definitely rich, alright, but every family has their struggles).