12

I'd woken up later than I'd wanted to and I knew Caspar was gone. He went out at around 12. He left a sloppy note, he always does. I forced my eyes open and decided the best way to stay awake was to drink some coffee. I turned on the coffee maker and waited. Almost falling asleep three time the beep pulled me that full attention. I pulled my glass out from the machine and took a sip. I could feel the energy rush through me as I drank the whole cup and waited for the next one. Caspar is going to be met with a way to energetic me.

I sat on the couch, screaming at the television while paying fifa. I heard the door open but ignored Caspar. I was shocked when Oli stood before me.

"What the hell are you doing mate?" I asked, pausing my game and throwing my controller onto the end of the couch. Oli looked at me with a confused look and then he lightened up.

"Will wanted me to tell you to meet him at the shops. I was going on walk past here so I figured I would stop by. Have a fun time at the beach!" Oli exclaimed happily.

"Should I bring my trunks?"

"No, I dont think Will wants to swim. I think he wants help with his video. See ya around Joe!"

I walked out the door and hurried to the beach. I still felt like I had energy coursing through me. I liked the feeling. Thats a lie. I love this feeling so much. I saw Will and he pointed towards the ice cream shop up the hill.

"Joe! I was expecting you. Can you go get me a milkshake please?"

I nodded and run up the hill. I pulled the door open and inside sat a nervous Caspar. I figured he would be out drinking, not sitting at an ice cream parlor, its the complete opposite! I walked over and Caspar smiled at me.

"Joe, I set this whole thing up so we could talk." Caspar mumbled, as I looked around. No one was in there. That explained a lot about the shop.

"Whats up? What did you want to talk about?" I asked, trying not to panic. Casp seemed more nervous than me about this. It made my nerves even worse.

"Jojo, I love you. I love you a lot. More than as a friend. I figured that I could tell you since you kissed me. I was trying to drop you hints by getting drunk. I don't have any idea what I did or said but I know I meant it. I dont know if you remember Joe but what im saying is the same thing I said a long time ago d-"

"Drunken words are sober thoughts. I'd prefer to just tell you that I love you without it. All that coffee I drank this morning probably wont settle well with alcohol."

"I figured that this could be like a date. They're making us each a milkshake and a banana float. It was kinda expensive but I hope it makes you happy Joesph. I couldn't love anyone more."

I just smiled at Caspar as they brought out the banana float and delicious milkshakes. I looked at Caspar and he stared at me. Of course we're going to have a milkshake drinking contest. This is a date. A Jaspar date. Not like anyother you'd see. After Casp won and I ended up with a killer brainfreeze we slowly ate our banana spilts and made small talk between bites. Caspar leaned across the table and pushed his lips to mine. I smiled into the kiss until the moment I couldn't breathe.

I pulled away first and smiled, "I love you Caspy. Im picking where we're going next time. You'll have to get ready for the best date of your life."

"You're bluffing but its cute. I love yoy Joesph. More than life itself."

I smiled and nodded, pressing another kiss to his lips. Im not bluffing. He knows im better at this thing than him, even if im the one that's never had a date before him. I love you Caspy. I really do.