Chapter 8 : Hello, Goodbye

A/N: hey guys! If you are reading this, then you are amazing! And if you vote and comment, you will definitely make my day! So as you can see, it seems like things are coming to a close....WELL IT BLOODY WELL ISN'T! Please read on :0)

Chapter 8 

Hello, Goodbye

I stared blankly at the caller ID, it was Niall. He had been calling me non stop for a good two weeks now. Every time the phone rang, I knew it was him. But I didn't want to talk to him, or to anyone. I was scared that maybe, just maybe, that everything had been a lie.

That nothing about my time with Liam had been real.

I felt broken. I had resorted to locking myself away from everyone, I didn't know what to do. I thought I could pretend to be happy, but I just couldn't. The sting I had in my heart was still there. Its as if it had embedded itself in there, and I couldn't reach down far enough to remove it.

My ringtone reverberated around my spacious room, but I just stared at it.

I felt guilty because of how I had been around Noah. I could tell that it wasn't easy for him. The way I would turn down going out, and going shopping with him, he didn't quiet know how to deal with me.

But when it comes to these kinds of things, I would rather just be left alone.

A few times I had heard both Niall and Zayn's voices downstairs, but every time Noah had to turn them down.

Liam and Danielle's relationship was all over the tabloids. It hadn't even been a month, and it's as if I didn't exist at all. I kept seeing photos of them hand in hand, and people kept making it news.

A few reporters tried to get a photo of me as I was taking the rubbish out, but the sprinklers outside would always magically turn itself on; ruining their shot and their equipment.

I had completely ignored my twitter, and just retreated in my own world within the four walls of my bedroom.

Most days I would have my guitar out, getting lost in my music. It would ease the pain a little bit, but it doesn't make the hurt go away.

It's hard, especially since everything reminds me of him. It's weird how if I turned on the radio, every song would always make me think of him.

Poor Noah kept trying, but I kept blocking him. It's not fair on him, but I really just wanted to be alone.

I flicked the silent button on the side of the phone and curled further into my warm bed.

Pathetic. I knew I couldn't stay cooped up for long, but for a little bit longer I stayed put, ignoring the outside world.

--------------- 

Missed calls (15) 

MSG (5) 

Nialler

MJ....please pick up... 

Perriewinkle 

Hey babe, miss you. I hope your... 

Eleanor 

It's not worth all of this babe, things will get... 

Zayn 

I'm sorry for what happened... 

Nialler

We all miss you... 

--------------- 

...