Chapter 8: Aftermath

Draco pulled both of our shorts on and hugged me until I fell asleep. I was still completely shaken but Draco made my feel clean again.

The vampire in me forced me to believe that I had betrayed Draco, but also prevented Ginny from becoming pregnant. Draco had only managed to calm me down because he was my official mate, no one else could have.

I slept in his arms, happy.

----------

Ginny dragged me to a deserted hotel and fed me some horrid potion that made me want to have sex with her. She tore of the pajamas my beloved Draco had lent me, they smelt of him. She took my hands and made them pull of her clothes as well, but I fought.

I fought less and less until the potion took over and made me pull of her clothes. Ginny pushed me onto the bed and kissed me. The potion pushed me into her and she ever so quickly climaxed. It must be her first time. She clawed my back and thrust into me.

I could still fight, as I was disgusted and not aroused at all, I would not get the bitch pregnant.

But I feared I wouldn't hold. She was still my first girlfriend. I shuddered and she bit my nipple so hard I screamed.

--------

I screamed and woke from my nightmare. I was heaving and shaking, but as soon as I my eyes met two silver ones, I relaxed.

I wrapped my arms around my boyfriend, Draco and cried. Ginny had really hurt me. The only thing keeping me from collapsing completely was Draco.

"Drake, what if... What if she's ...pregnant?" I asked between sobs.

"You held on, Harry. That's all you needed to do. And she commited a crime puniishable by both the Vampire Council and Veela Chiefs. No matter what, I'll stay with you. Now, how 'bout we go have some tea?" He said soothingly while stroking my hair.

I nodded, "Hot chocolate?"

"Hot chocolate it is then." He chuckled and pulled me out of bed, holding my hand all the way to the kitchen.

******

I fell asleep on the couch, my head resting on Draco's lap. I had no nightmares but I did have a dream.

Draco and I were freely walking around a park, holding hands with a picnic basket and blanket in the other hands. It was just us walking and walking, until I woke up.

I lifted my head of Draco's lap and kissed him awake. He moaned "Haaaaaarry" before closing his eyes once again.

I giggled and tickled him until he was forced to wake up.

Without warning, he picked me up in his arms and walked to his room. He placed me on his bed and cuddled back to sleep next to me. I was so shocked I let him fall back to sleep.

I decided he must be sleepy because I kept him awake, so I tucked him under his blanket and left to make breakfast.

I was a pretty bad cook, so I simply made eggs, toast and coffee before bathing in some rose soap for Draco. I pulled on some denim shorts that went just above my knee and a green shirt that Draco liked.

I knocked on his door and no answer came, so I pushed the door open and walked in. The absence of Draco caused me to lose my breath for a second before hearing the sound of running water from the shower.

I let out a sigh of relief and walked to Drake's dresser to look at the photoframes placed there.

The first out of three was a formal family photo of Draco, his parents and Severus Snape, his Godfather. I smiled at how sentimental my boyfriend was and moved on to the next photo.

This one was a friendly, informal picture of Draco and his Slytherin friends in their Hogwarts uniform. He looked younger, yet more stressed.

The third photo shocked me the most. It was of me, asleep in his bed. I wondered when he had taken that, when a pair of arms embraced me.

I froze. Fear surrounded me as I remembered Ginny and how she kidnapped me. I turned and pushed the person away before seeing who it was.

I closed my eyes and sat on Draco's bed.

That's when it hit me. It must be Draco. I slowly opened my eyes and was horrified to see my love on the floor.

"Draco! I'm so sorrt I thought you were... Her. I didn't think." I apologized and pulled him into an embrace.

"Its alright, Harry. I shouldn't have scared you. Good push though." He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

I blushed and told him to get change and come eat breakfast. He pulled on some jeans and a light blue shirt that made his eyes pop.

I pulled him outside and into the kitchen for breakfast.

We ate and talked, like a perfect couple.

I asked him to the date I dreamed about, and he accepted. We decided to go for dinner, since it was already late afternoon.

******

I prepared a picnic basket while Draco went to buy a picnic mat, saying mine wasn't good enough. I shook my head and kissed him before he left.

I packed sandwiches and a bottle of wine, along with a some strawberries, to go with chocolate fondue.

Just as I finished, the bouquet of roses I ordered arrived. I shrunk them to give to Drake later.

As I sat on the couch waiting for my date, Draco froze in the doorway.

*******

Ooooh! Cliffhanger! Oooooh. Don't worry, upload soon.