My Dream Boy Is Real?! (1)

I walk in the library from the pouring rain wile putting the flaps of my umbrella down. I take my books out of my coat. Every body looks straight at me except a boy at the end with a book in his face. The book had two boys kissing and the title was blurry. I couldn't read it. I walked to the librarian and put my books down.

"Well hello Kendall! How was the book?" The library lady asked wile tightining her bun with white greyish hair.

"Hi" I flashed at the boy sitting there.

"We got new love books at the love shelf."

"Ok thank you"

I went to to the self and grabbed a book with a boy and a girl kissing in the rain. I sat by the cute boy but he barely noticed me. I tapped his shoulders. He turned immidietly at me with big green eyes, dirty blond hair, cutest dimples ever and the best smile I've ever seen.

"Hi."

"Hello"

"I'm Kendall"

"I'm Ri-"

"Wake up!!!"

I opened my eyes and saw a blurry little girl in front on me. She was squeezing my sides and shaking me crazily.

"What!!!!" I yelled nearly making her fall.

"Wake up! It's time for breakfast.

"Ok thanks Makensie." I got up and put my contacts on then rushed down stairs where I saw my mom in an apron cooking eggs and bacon.

"Why hello deer., I made you breakfast sweetie.

"Thankes mom. I'll be back I'm ganna go get some milk." And I walked out the door. It was a little foggy but I hopped on my bike and headed out. It was hard to see but I knew my way there. Suddenly I felt drops pouring down my face. It was raining rapidly and I had to stop. Before I was able to hop off I fall and scraped my knee. I didn't want to get up so I just layed there like a worthless piece of trash. I saw two guys running towards me. Then I blacked out.

____________________________________________________________

"She looks fumiliar."

"Whatever dude! It's a hot girl!"

"What should we do to her?!"

"Let's kidnap her!"

"No!! She's from my dream!!!!"

I woke up to two hotties. One had green eyes and hot dirty blonde hair into a messy mohawk. He's from my dream! He's real!

Authors note; hey guys! This is my first chapter and its kinda wierd but ok:) I hope you like it and my other one got ear asked so:(