Hey! She's Different!

Fenrix could only eye his new company as he picked himself up. He shook himself lightly, watching as she growled and did the same, shaking herself and flexing her wings in annoyance.

"Hey! Couldn't you watch what you're doing?!" She yelled angrily. Fenrix looked around and saw that the rabbits had all scurried away into their holes. His new companion looked less than pleased. But Fenrix payed more attention elsewhere.

Her sleek pelt, a milky chocolate brown, that shone in the forest light, save for the dust that had accumulated from the encounter, was adorned by pale green markings. She had a four leaf clover on the sides of her eyes. Now he looked, she had deep, dark blue eyes, which were presently glaring daggers at him.

"Great, first chance I have at a meal for three days and when I finally find something, some mute idiot has to come along and scare away the game! Now I have to go look for something else! Fabulous! More trekking!" She growled, stalking off, being sure to slap Fenrix with a wing as she stormed past. Fenrix shook himself and stood, slightly dazed as she walked away, head low and posture indicating she was fuming.

Wait, Hel no was Fenrix just LETTING her walk away!

"Hey! Wait up a second!" He called, running after her. She didn't turn to him, but she did retort - fiercely.

"Oh, so you can speak?" As if she knew he would be running up right behind her, she spun around, facing Fenrix and glaring at him furiously. Fenrix only just managed to stop himself from ramming into her again. He was surprised at how amateurish - no, novice - he was acting, but he didn't have time to dwell on it. "Just what do you thing you were doing? If it weren't for you pouncing on me, I wouldn't have to go looking for breakfast, AGAIN! Can't you watch where you're going?!" She growled, her tone practically dripping venom.

By now, Fenrix had gotten a hold on himself. He straightened up and rolled his head, cracking his neck, and putting on quite a show, flexing his wings. He smiled at her, showing white canines. "I'm sorry," Fenrix told her, his smooth voice catching her a little of guard. She looked at him strangely, like he'd just done something crazy, like he'd grown a second head. If he hasn't been on a roll, he would have quirked and eyebrow. "I'm Fenrix, and I promise that, if I had seen you, rest assured, gorgeous, I would have left the rabbits utterly alone..." He smirked and flicked his fringe. His company didn't seem to react as she should have - in his opinion - though, she seemed to have noted something different about him, and not that he was flirting with her 'expertly'.

"Hey, I thought male felix's have horns? What happened to yours?" She asked, avoiding giving her name and still sounding quite harsh. Oh, she was a feisty one. Fenrix smirked.

"Care to have a guess?" He asked. Perhaps he could trick her into being swept up in one of his stories, like nearly every other female, then he would have her practically wrapped around his finger. She, however, sat back and tilted her chin up to him, a glint in her eye.

"You lost a bet?" She retorted with wit. Fenrix almost lost his smirk. He'd never had a female retort to him quite like that.

She, be like other females he'd been with? Not likely...

Covering up his surprise, he chuckled. "No. Though good try. But I've never lost a bet." He bragged.

"Really? I sound like I totally care." She said, glaring at him with an almost evil smile on her face. It soon vanished and she upped herself and left.

"Hey, beautiful, don't I even get your name?" Fenrix asked, standing himself. She kept her back turned, but looked at him from over her shoulder.

"Why should I tell you?" She asked, looking almost bored. Fenrix was having a hard time keep his surprise from showing on his face. But he could still salvage this.