21. Their Cold Hearts. Separate Lives.

Where are you right now?

Who did you meet today? What did you talk about?

Where did you go?

What was the last time you thought about me?

Who are you in love with?

These are the questions I keep to myself.. I miss you so much, Nate.

---------------------------> LIVING SEPARATE LIVES

It's been six months since I left. I'm now here in US living in an apartment. I know I broke their herats when I left, my friends, our parents, and my Nathan.

Pero sa six months na to, pinipilit kong kayanin mag-isa. But with the help of Miko and his wife. They helped me find an apartment, a part-time job to help me get by and medical treatment.

Alam ko wala na akong pag-asa, but Miko insisted that I should still get radiation therapy. Okay naman kahit paano, hindi naman naglagas ang buhok ko because US had this kind of equipment wherein you could cover your scalp for protection.

Siguro kahit hindi nito mapahaba ang buhay ko, at least magkakaron pa ko ng chance na paghandaan ang pagkawala ko. I still need to sign some documents for my business back in the Philippines. Pero hindi ko alam kung kelan ako magiging handang bumalik ulit.

I miss everything, but I have to be strong. Alam ko worried sila mom and dad. But I still keep in touch with them, hindi man nila maintindihan kung bakit kailangan kong umalis, kung bakit kailangan kong mag-isa, I'm happy na nirespeto na lang nila kung anuman ang naging desisyon ko.

Ilang buwan ko na ring hindi nakikita ang mga kaibigan ko, I told my parents not to gvie my number to anyone. Sila lang talaga ang nakakalam. Well, for Kuya Karl's case I just gave him a letter that someday we'll see each other and catch up.

*phone rings*

MIKO: how are you? Okay ka lang ba? at the end of the month I'll visit you.

ME: I'm okay. Thank you ha. Pag hindi ko naman kinakaya nagpapahinga naman ako. Sanay na ko Miko, you don't have to worry.

MIKO: Please try the bone marrow transplant. It'll be a big help for you, you know that. Kaya din nitong pagalingin ka. Who knows? So please try.

ME: Miko, eto na naman tayo eh. Okay lang ako. Ayoko na ng false hopes.

*call ends*

It's better to hang up. Ayoko ng makipagtalo kay Miko. Well he's right, sinubukan ko talaga lahat ng treatment dito sa US but it didn't work. Sinubukan kong magawa lahat dahil kahit paano umasa ko na makakabalik pa ko kay Nate when I get healed, pero wala eh.

So ayun, tinatapos ko na lang yung radiation therapy cause I need to complete the session, after that I don't know what's gonna happen to me.

Dapat bang subukan ko? Should I continue living? Should I continue fighting?

************************************

"Sir Go, Mr. Karl Im is here. He wants to talk to you."

"Okay, tell him to come in."

It's been six months since I had my heart broken and torn apart. Six months ago, I loved a woman with all my heart. I gave her everything, I tried to be better, I tried to pursue harder, I dreamt of being a father and a loving husband...

But it all failed.. That woman still broke my heart.

With all that she has done, I still tried to understand, I still tried to hope and fix what has been broken, but she left for good. No one knows where she is...

Until I saw her in the airport together with Miko just a day since our break up. I don't know where they are going since it is just a channel to a lot of countries. I was so hurt, I couldn't move my feet. Hanggang sa tuluyan na syang mawala sa paningin ko at sa buhay ko.

Si Miko, sya pa rin ba talaga ang mahal niya? For all the times we've been together akala ko wala ng hihigit pa sa kung paano namin minahal ang isa't-isa.

 "Nate, it's been a long time. How are you now? Enjoying the English weather?"

"I'm okay. Oo nga, now I know why you're staying here for such a long time."

Oo, umalis din ako. I'm now running our companies here in London. Minabuti ko ng umalis because I don't want to remember every little thing we had.

"Pare, alam ko 6 months na yun pero until now I don't understand why Monique had to do that."

I can't afford to hear her name, ni hindi ko na magawang bigkasin pa to. It brings a lot of pain to me. Her name gives me a lot to remember.

"Let's talk about the business instead. I'm excited how this venture will turn out."

I avoided the conversation when it is about her, ayoko syang pag-usapan. Totoo naman eh, no one understands why she left. But I do. Of course, so she can be with that assh*le.

"Okay sige, I understand. But just so you know, 6 months ago she sent me a letter saying that someday I'll understand her reason and probably meet again and smile to each other. It's odd, she's weird but I'm hoping she'll be back soon."

Mabuti pa sya binigyan ng sulat, kasi akong nagmahal sa kanya ng totoo puro sakit at rejection ang natanggap.

I'm hurting.. I cannot seem to move on from that day.

"Okay.. let her do whatever she wants to, she's good in that aspect!"

"I'm sorry to brag that in, okay let's now talk about the venture."

"Pasensya na din pare. I didn't mean to shout nor get mad with you."

"Naiintindihan kita, we're all hurting. O sya, tara at pag-usapan na to. I can smell success because you're a dedicated businessman. No wonder you're now the president of Go Group and Companies."

Because I had nothing to do but to be better for the people who believe in me.

This is how boring my life is, and in the future years. But it gives me courage when I see how successful our companies are.

A/N:

NAAWA NAMAN AKO BIGLA SA KANILA. THEY ARE JUST VICTIMS OF THIS CRUEL FATE. :( NATE BELIEVE ME. MONIQUE DIDN'T DITCH YOU FOR MIKO. YOU ASSUMED. :(

WILL MONIQUE STILL HAVE THE WILL TO FIGHT? ABANGAN! :))

VOTE. COMMENT. BE A FAN!