Chapter 6

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey guys :] I'm back in town! So I wrote two chapters before I left, and I'll update one now, and then chapter 7 either tonight or tomorrow. And I'll update chapter 8 probably Wednesday. Thanks for reading!

--

Wesley's POV

I slowly slipped my arms around Jetta's waist. She accepted. Oh my god. I wouldn't think she would. I don't even know if she's awake, so I'm not gonna think much about it. My eyes began getting heavy, so I went ahead and closed them, then eventually fell asleep.

--

I woke up and noticed that Jetta wasn't lying in the bed. I know she only has slept in here with me once, but I already felt lonely without her here with me. I got up and looked around the house.

"JETTA?!" I yelled out for her.

"Dude, she left at 9:00." Drew said.

Keaton and mom were in the kitchen eating sandwiches, and Drew was too.

"Can I have one?" I asked mom.

"Sure! Oh and Wes, you got a text."

"Oh, haha I forgot I left my phone down here."

I picked my phone and got a text from an u known number. I went ahead and opened the text.

To: Wesley

From: ?

Hey Wes, it's Jetta. I asked Jade for your number. Anyway, I'm sorry I left before saying bye, I promised my parents I'd be home by 9:00, I'm going to St. Louis for my last days of summer, so technically, my last day was yesterday. Thanks for letting me stay over!

I looked at the time. 12:43. Crap. I promised Tyler that I'd go over the the beach at 1:00 with Keaton to a Bruno Mars concert. I was supposed to tell Keaton that yesterday, but I was too busy with Jetta. Oops. I quickly replied to Jetta.

To: Jetta

From: Wesley

Hey Jetta, sorry about not waking up. Have a safe flight or drive or whatever to St. Louis!

I re read the text, make sure I didn't sound rude. Okay, I don't sound like a jerk.

"Hey Skeater, I promised Ty we'd meet him at the beach at 1:00, Bruno is performing a live show there at 1:15 and Ty's trying to save us seats!"

"Oh, alright!"

We both went upstairs on our rooms to take quick showers.

--

"Dude, lets go!" Skeater yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

I came running down the stairs.

"We gotta take the Jeep, it's 1:10!" Skeats said.

"K!"

Now that I realize it, I have a lot of nick names for Keaton..

--

I was the one to drive down to the beach, since Keaton is only 15.

"Wes, slow down!" Keaton yelled.

"Dude, you wanna see Bruno don't you?!"

"Of course I do! But I really don't want to die either! It's not the end of the world if we're just a little late!"

"KEA-"

I felt my head jolt back. Then it just turned black.

--

AUTHORS NOTE: Oh mannnn, cliffhangerrrrrr. Sorry it's kinda a short chapter.

Would y'all mind following my instagram?:

@huntingtonangels