❤Chapter 3❤

The next morning I woke up to the TV blaring in the living room and Ashton yelling something unintelligible. I pulled myself up out of bed and into the living room to make him be quite.

"Hey! Shut up some people are still trying to sleep!" I yelled, turning the TV off. He whipped around to yell at me but stopped short when he saw me. I realized then that I was still wearing the black yoga booty shorts and white tank top I wore to bed. With a bright pink cheetah print bra clearly on display through my white tank top.

"Earth to Ashton!" I waved my hand in his face to get his attention. "Are you done checking me out yet, babe?" I threw his words back in his face. "I wasn't checking you out I was observing you." Rolling my eyes like the little kid I am, I said "Such a big word for such a little boy. Good job." With that I turned and went to put on clothes and get ready for class.

Thirdy minutes later, I was wearing a pair of dark colored skinny jeans and plain blue shirt with my black boots. My annoying makeup wouldn't cooperate, as usual, so I gave up on the cat eye and just applied the basics and my hair was braided straight down my back.

I looked at the clock and it was almost ten thirty. I rushed around grabbing my purse and bag of books that I will need. I got to the lobby just in time to see Kenzy pulling up. I ran outside and climbed inside the mustang.

"So did you find out anything about your roommate?" I asked as we started driving away. "Nothing much just that his name is Josh and he's little cute, but a big dick. What about you? What is she like?" I sighed "Well first off she is a he an-" "What! For real?" Kenzy cut me off.

"Yeah, and he is super hot, but such an asshole. I mean just this morning I was sleeping and he had the TV turned almost all the way up and he was yelling!" I finished as we were pulling up to the building our first class was in.

Kenzy and I decided to major in the same thing, so we have a lot of the same classes like English. We got out the car, walked to class and sat down in about the middle of the room. Don't ask me why we sat in the middle of the room, its just something we've always done since we were allowed to choose our own seats in middle school.

Other students began filing in a little while later as me and Kenzy chatted about some unimportant things. I heard someone coming over and I was so surprised that I had to do a double-take. Coming up to sit beside me was none other than Ashton.
"Who is it?" Kenzy asked when I didn't turn back to talk to her. "That's," I was cut off by Ashton saying "Hey, I'm Ashton."

"Hi, I'm Kenzy," she said cheerfully. "So nice to meet you I'm Cassie's roommate," he stated pleasantly. Him being so pleasant and mature bothered me. I wouldn't have been nearly as bothered if he would have come over here and was the cocky asshole I'm living with now.

"Hello! Cassie are you listening? Ashton just asked you something." "Oh! Sorry I was thinking about something. What did you want to know?" I said shaking my head. He just smirked and said "I was wonderin if y'all wanted to go to a little party tonight."

"Of course! I would love to go to a party. You know meet some more people from around here and all," Kenzy exclaimed, the party girl in her coming out. "Sure, sounds fun," I agreed.

"OK cool, me and Cassie can pick you up round six at your apartment," Ashton volunteered. "Oh no! That's not necessary I'll be coming over so we can get dressed together and we can leave from there."
The professor walked in and began class. Kenzy and I took notes the whole class, but Ashton just sat there watching us and listening to the lecture.

When class ended, Kenzy drove us back to her place to get a couple things then we headed back to my apartment. "There y'all are! I was beginin ta wonder if y'all ed gotten lost on the way over here. What took so long?" Ashton exclaimed as we walked in the door.

"We had to go over to Kenzy's apartment to pick a few things up," I replied casually. "OK that's cool then. I was just worried y'all ed gotten lost is all," he said back calmly. "We're going to my room to start getting ready for the party," I said as we began to make our way to my room.
_______________________________________

So what do y'all think about Ashton's personality change when he is around Kenzy? Do you like it ....(wait for it)..... or nah? Lol tell me whatcha think. See ya again Wednesday maybe.
Ttfn
-Cate