cashton

calum coming back to his flat to get his things, it being three weeks after ashton cheated on him and michael is with him because he doesn't know when ashton is coming back but the door opens and ashton falls to the floor, luke sighing and helping the boy up and calum can tell he's drunk so luke looks at calum with shocked eyes because he needs to get out of here and calum shares the same expression and michael whispers 'calum..' pulling him back but gaining also ashton's attention so he looks up 'cal.' and he tries to get closer but luke grabs him and calum steps back 'no..i have to talk to him..' but luke just pushes him in his bedroom and closes the door 'he promised he wouldn't again.' michael mumbled and calum looks at him 'what?' 'he said he wouldn't get drunk again..he does it every fucking night..' and calum's eyes fill with tears and he hears ashton's sobs in the next room and calum has had enough and walks in, ashton seeing him and rushing to cup his cheeks 'p-please listen—' 'ash..love, you need to go to bed..' and ashton's eyes fill with pain 'we'll talk tomorrow..okay?' 'p-promise?' and calum sighed and nodded, helping him into bed and hearing his mumbling before he fell asleep.