malum

michael's eyebrows were furrowed on his phone when it lit up, seeing a text from his classmate (and crush) calum 'can i borrow christmas lights?' so he texts back 'for what?' and waits until 'for my promposal for michael remember? luke c'mon i need them!!' and michael covers his mouth with his hand 'uh..calum, wrong person.' and calum is at home, his eyes widening and the phone dropping out of his hand before he scrambles to pick it back up and call luke 'l-luke..luke i am so fucking stupid' he breathed, resting his elbows on his knees and rubbing his face 'oh god what'd you do?' and he explains the whole thing and luke gives him an idea and michael is in his living room thinking, wondering if he's still going to ask him to prom when he hears a knock on the door and opens it, seeing calum hood in the flesh with a cute dress shirt and with his lip bitten nervously and he pulls michael out by the hand and he giggles 'listen uh..' calum started quietly and michael smiled at his little smile 'i know i..told you about this..and i hope it's okay i simplified it' he scratched the back of his head and michael nodded and calum pulls out a bouquet and michael blushes 'don't even ask you idiot.' and michael giggles and hugs him tight, calum grinning into his shoulder.