The Final Battle Part: 2

Sorry I didn't upload it yesterday but I was busy:(

This is the Final chapter of Book 1 so sad. Thanks to all the people that have read and voted you're awesome.

Well anyways here's a new chapter enjoy :)

~Alejandro~

"How did Shadow know where Galactic's location was?" I asked with curiosity.

"How should I know? He tried to call you up but Brave Heart had your communicator. So he gave the location to her. It's somewhere in Africa," Flash stated.

"I typed in the coordinates and the location is in Madagascar," Brave Heart added whilst handing me the tracking device. "What do you wanna do?"

"Are the Doomsday members not stopped yet?" I asked whilst grabbing the device from her hand.

"No, most of them are still being felt with. Right know only we are available," Flash stated.

I bit my bottom lip whilst trying to think of some kind of plan since it would just be us three. "Don't count us out just yet." We all looked to see who had said that.

"Torch, Artemus, and Jumper; you made it," Flash yelled as they showed up out of nowhere.

"So what are we gonna do now?" Jumper asked whilst crossing his arms over his chest.

They all turned their eyes my way. I looked back at them and focused my gaze on Brave Heart, For you still have the serum I gave you?"

She reached in her belt and took it out. "Yeah. Here," Brave Heart said handing me the serum.

I grabbed the serum and let out a small confident smile, "I've got a plan. But I'm gonna need my communicator back."

...............................****************** Madagascar ***************....................................

Following my plan, I headed towards Galactic's location alone.

I followed the tracking device and it led me to a rounded building. I smashed through the top of the building. I looked around and the place was just a huge circle.

"So you found me," Galactic stated whilst he stood near the control panel.

"It's over Galactic give it up," I ordered getting closer to the ground but not landing.

"It's not over fool, the plan isn't over!" He yelled sticking his hand out to get me in his hold.

"We've done this before and it wont work," I reminded him as my eyes started to glow red.

"That's why I made this," He stated pushing a button on his control panel. Two circular machines rose from the ground and started to zap me with lightning.

"Ah!" I yelled in pain as the lightning shocked every inch of my body. If this keeps up the communicators gonna break and there goes my plan. I turned to the machine and used my heat vision.

My heat vision just bounced off of the damn thing. Not even making a mark or nothing. "Those machines are protected by a force field that I developed. Your heat vision is useless," Galactic stated as he gave out a small laugh and pressed another button on his panel.

The top of the dome was opening and then it was configured into a sharp point. "What... a-are y-ou d-d-doing?" I questioned forcing the words to come out.

"This whole place is a giant missile. It will crash into the White House along with you," He stated still keeping his hold on me whilst he typed stuff down with the other hand.