The Elite vs Superior

Alright in this chapter The Elite finally take care of Alejandro's clone.

Man they have been fighting him since two chapters ago. Well anyways here's a new chapter enjoy :)

~Alejandro~

I let out a gasp whilst grabbing my chest as it burned. This was going to be harder than I thought. I can't believe I'm capable of that much power. "Now I know what it felt like when Freak Show took control of me and made me fight the team."

"You brat lets see how fast you are in space!"

I gazed down towards the others and saw as Superior punched Flash making him shot into the sky. "No!" I jumped off the building but before I could get two inches away I was smashed back against it.

"Let me go Superior!" I yelled as I struggled to get away from his hold.

"This time I'm gonna make you disappear permanently," Superior grunted out whilst he held both my hands with one of his and raised his other one to punch me.

I quickly blew a burst of cold air and froze Superior's head. I pushed him off whilst he let me go to grab his head. I used my heat vision and shot Superior straight to the pavement; then I quickly flew up to catch Flash.

I was flying as fast as I could but Flash was getting higher and higher. After a few seconds I started getting closer to Flash and I reached out my hand to grab him. I got a hold of his hand and wrapped him against me and started to slow down.

"Jason, Jason are you alright speak to me," I called out to him whilst I held him tight and rubbed my hand smoothly on his back.

"Alejandro... thanks," He replied silently.

"Don't worry I'll always be here to protect you," I mumbled to him as a small tear escaped my eye.

I knew that sounded a bit cheesy but I didn't care at the moment. He needed to know that I'll be there whenever he needed help.

Jason turned his head to face me which made our eyes meet. I felt my heart beat a little bit faster as I gazed upon his brown eyes. I heard his heart start beating a little faster too whilst he raised his head closer to mine.

Our lips crashed against each other and I closed my eyes as I kissed him back. I let out a small moan as our lips moved sweetly and passionately against each other. Jason smiled against my lips and let out a small chuckle. Jason opened his mouth a little bit and I used that opportunity to stick my tongue in his mouth.

Both of our tongues danced together as the kiss got more passionate.

"Flash where are you?" I heard Shadow ask through Jason's ear piece.

Jason pulled away and I couldn't help but feel a little sad as he did so. "I'm with Alejandro he just saved me from going into orbit," Jason answered whilst giving me a sweet smile.

"Well come back down here I just arrived and the whole team is now here," Shadow replied before he switched off.

Jason turned his attention back to me. "You want me to teleport us back down or are you going to fly down yourself?" Jason asked as he placed his goggles back over his eyes.

"You go, I'll be there in a second. I got something to do," I replied to him as I gave him an apologetic smile.

"Alright then," Flash stated whilst giving me a quick peck before he disappeared.