Begining of The End

If you read the titles of my chapters then you will see that Jack is back and he will fight against The Elite. But the Elite has gotten two new group members thanks to Kevin but will the seven of them be enough.

Alejandro goes to meet Dr. Hartman and is shocked at what he's going to find out when he meets him face to face.

Well enjoy this new chapter :)

~Alejandro~

I arrived at the destination where the device led me and I flew over head.

"It's time to end this," I mumbled to myself as I flew down smashing through the roof of the building.

The alarm started to go off and guards stared to run at me with guns. They shot at me but their bullets had no effect. I made my way past them as I pushed them out of my way.

"Hold it right there," A man said as he ran and stopped in front of me. "I wont let you pass."

I recognized him. It was the same man that decided to go his own way when I was helping everyone escape.

"I don't have time for this," I told him in a serious tone whilst I kept walking.

"Suite yourself then kid," He replied with a smile as he punched my chest. "Ah!"

The man yelled as he made contact. He grabbed his fist in pain while I just walked past him.

"Come back here brat," He yelled as he jumped on my back.

"Enough," I replied as I grabbed him and threw him against the wall.

The man broke through the wall and it led to a huge room. I landed at the bottom and saw Dr. Hartman standing there.

"So you did come. Here to save your friends?" Dr. Hartman asked.

"Yes and I'm here to stop you," I stated.

"Well then if you want to get to me you gotta get passed my friends here," Dr. Hartman said as four people came people came down from the ceiling. "Have fun and come meet me, that is if you can." An with that he left the room leaving me with these four.

"Just stop and no one will get hurt," I told them.

"Sorry but we have orders to kill you and we will enjoy taking down the mighty hero," One of the girls said as she ran at me.

She cane to kick me but I grabbed her foot and threw her back. She crashed into one of her team mates and the other too cane at me.

.......................................................

~Robert~

Oh my god I'm so stupid why did I have to say it like that?

"Robert," I heard Kevin call out.

"Yeah," I replied as I picked my head up.

"Where's Alejandro we all need to go to New York City now!" He said with a serious tone.

"I'm not sure I haven't seen him since last night," I responded as I got up.

"I haven't seen him either," Jason said as he appeared behind Kevin. "He didn't go home last night either."

"It's all your fault!" I yelled as I threw myself at Jason.

"I didn't mean to I'm sorry," Jason replied as he disappeared and reappeared behind me.