Ace Is Born

Hello you guyz thanks for reading and here's a new chapter enjoy. :)

~Alejandro~

I grabed my head as I woke up in a strange bed. Unlike last time I was actually in a real bed and it looked just like my room except it's more bigger and wider. I got up from the bed and I was still wearing the full body suit. I walked into the bathroom in my room and took it off. I stepped in the shower, turning on the warm water.

I came out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I walked towards my closet and threw on boxers, a blue Aeropostale shirt, and some dark blue jeans. After I dressed myself and put on my Vans I walked out of my room and down the stairs.

"Hi honey did you sleep good?" My mom asked as I walked into the living room. At first I didn'tknow what to say. Was she pretending like nothing happened or did she just not care?

"Yeah I did. Um... Mom are you ok?" I asked.

"Yes why wouldn't I be?" She replied as she gave me a puzzled look.

"Cause you saw that I've got these... powers now." I told her as I sat on the sofa next to her.

"I don't care if you have powers or not you're still my little boy and I don't see you any different." She assured me. I smiled as she said she was fine with me having these strange powers.

"Really I thought you would have like a stroke or something." I joked and she laughed a little bit.

"Just don't use your powers recklessly or tell anybody else about them. Your aunt Martha is making Jose, Andrea, and Lizbeth not say anything of what they saw to no one. Cause you don't know if they're people out there that want to take you as some experiment." She told me in a serious tone.

I didn't want to tell her about everything that happened the last few weeks while I've been gone. Cause I didn't want her to feel bad or ask me questions about it.

"I know," I replied with a light smile. "I'll be careful." She leaned in and gave me a hug and I returned it. We both pulled apart, "Where's dad?" I asked.

"Oh he's outside fixing stuff from the old shed that's out there." She replied.

"Ok thanks." I told her as I walked towards the front door.

I took a step out the front door and a gust of cool wind blew all around me. I looked around and saw loads of big pine trees surrounding the house. I walked off the steps and turned to walk to the back of the house.

I saw a small shed with the door open and plenty of boxes near the door. "Hey dad what are you doing?" I asked him as I poked my head through the door.

"Just cleaning the shed so I can put my tools in hear." He replied as he came out carrying another box. "Listen we have to talk." He said as he let out a sigh.

"If it's about the not using the powers thing mom already told me." I told assured him so he wouldn't have to waste his time.

"That's good. But since you have these powers now I thought it best if we stayed here in Washington for a while."

My mouth dropped. "What why!" I said raising my voice a little bit.

"It's more secluded up here and there are less people. In Florida there is no where we could've gone that isn't filled with people. So it's in your best interest that we stay here permanently."

"But that's not fair!" I told him as I raised my voice higher.

"It's for your own good. Now I don't want to talk about this anymore. Take all these boxes and put them all in a pile over there so we can burn it." He replied as he went back into the shed leaving me standing there.