Chapter 11

Hey guys! If you have continued reading my story, then you are amazing:DD

I am extremely pleased with the results that I have been having towards my story.

Right now as I am writing this Memories is Watty Award #188 and Romance #610!:)

You guys also passed the limit! That totally made my day!

I feel like I want to continue with this story, but at the same time I want to stop since many people read the first chapter and don't continue reading it:/

If you would like for me to continue then vote or put this face ^-^ on your comment

If not then I'll probably go off Wattpad for a month or more like last time and I don't want to do that, you guys have no idea how much work and time I spend into this story...promoting it, making sure it has no mistakes, etc...

Please, I am begging you...

Moving on, LIMIT FOR ME TO UPLOAD IN TWO DAYS!: THE STORY MUST HAVE 160 VOTES AND 190 COMMENTS IN TOTAL!!!!

P.S. I had to go back and change the limit since you guys had already passed the limit for the votes before I uploaded! :D

Without further ado, here is the next chapter of Memories!

Vote

Comment

Fan:D

Enjoy

Maybe even recommend to fans or friends...n_n

Recap of Chapter 10

Alex's P.O.V.

I saw her lay on the bed as I laid on the couch.

"Good night," I directed towards her.

"Good night," she replied.

A very good night I hope to have...

Maria's P.O.V.

"Good night," I replied.

I just hoped I was able to sleep without those nightmares. The nightmares that had me waking up in the middle of the night, sweating, and screaming my lungs out. The screaming only happened sometimes, just on rare nights.

I just hoped this was not one of those nights...

Chapter 11

Alex's P.O.V.

I woke up to a noise coming from inside the room. The room was dark, the only light coming from what the curtains allowed from the moon. I never noticed it before, but my room could seem somewhat scary, scary enough to frighten a little kid. I heard that strange noise again.

I had to find out where it was coming from.

I got my answer when I heard the noise of something moving. Nobody else was in the room other than Maria and I, so I had gotten my answer.

Without a second thought I stood up from the couch, stumbling towards the bed where Maria was. I got there and decided to observe her, see what was her problem.

Squinting due to the small light I was able to see her thrashing around in the bed. Not only that, but her whimpering had gotten louder.

I had to stop her. I couldn't bear seeing her in pain, not one little bit.

Making up my mind I decided to make it my duty to wake her from her sleep, or more like nightmare. "Maria," I whispered, gently touching her arm.

"Maria," I repeated, growing concerned. As gently as I could, I shook her. "Maria you need to wake up." Only then did I realize she had tears flowing freely on her cheeks.