Chapter 1

So yeah...I probably wasn't gonna upload until like later or something like that...but ppl have been telling me to n my friend has been harassing me about it too....

Thank you just_meee52165, I read ur comment and thought about how much I actually missed writing here and it made me think that I should keep on writing it. After all, what's been started has to be finished, right?

So here it is my new chapter....

If you guys really like this story then the limit for me to upload the next chapter will be 4 votes and 5 comments!:)

Anyway, here's the next chapter:D

Chapter 2

~Eight Years Later~

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

AAAAHHHHHH! God! Why do I have to go to school so early?! I thought to myself while detaching myself from my bed.

It's always the same thing every morning: get up, turn off my alarm, which I almost forgot about, get dressed (I don't know why I should, I mean it's not like I'm trying to impress somebody), eat breakfast, which I purposely skip sometimes, and drive up to my high school, McKenzie College Prep Academy.

Even thinking about my school makes me not want to get up. I mean it's a big school for the rich and all, but the people there are just complete snobs and fake. The only reason I go there is because of my "parents," who always seem to think what's right for me, like this school. If it wasn't for my best friend, Sarah, I don't know how I would survive that school and all their players, fake girls, and snobs.

Everyone thinks I belong there because of my status, my looks, and obviously my money.

I can't help but think about how my life has been throughout the years from that day eight years ago.

~Flashback Eight Years Ago~

I was being carried by my mom back home that was the least I could tell. I could see the house already and my maid, Kathy, who was a second mother to me, right at the doorstep.

"Mrs., what happened to Maria?" asked Kathy, actually concerned about me, something both my parents never showed towards me.

"Can you just call my husband? It is really important," said mom in a grave voice.

"But he is busy in his office and--" Kathy tried to say, but was cut off when mom said, more like yelled, "I do not care what he is doing! Get him right now or so help me you don't want to know what I'll do!"

Kathy all but fled towards the house, leaving the door open for us. Mom just stepped in the door and sat me down on the sofa while sitting next to me. I just sat there not knowing what to do as she started stroking my hair and humming to herself.

As we both heard voices and footsteps coming towards us mom stopped humming and now looked completely serious.

"Diana, how many times have I explained to you not to send Katherine to bother me while I'm in my office?" said dad, slowly rubbing his fingers on his nose while closing his eyes, almost as if he was annoyed at my mother. "And what was it that you wanted to discuss anyways?" asked dad fully opening his eyes now and resting them on me looking confused. "What happened to Maria?"

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about" grumbled mom.

Dad must have heard her since he gave her a look that said "this is not the time to play."

"I will tell you once she leaves since this only a family matter," she said, pointing a finger at Kathy.

"She will stay here. She does after all have a right to know what goes on in the house she works, don't you think?" said dad defensively.