Chapter 6

• Dedicated to The Awesome People Who Have Continued Reading My Story

Hey there! Yeah you! Stay tuned and don't miss anything! It'll be worth the wait!

Gosh, don't you guys hate it when your watching one of your favorite shows and that happens? I know I doD:<

Anyway, moving on to more important news! This may be the last upload before tomorrow! Key words: may be! I'll see if I can upload early tomorrow, but it's no promise.

So this chapter is dedicated to all the awesome people who have continued reading my story. You guys rock!

I'm gonna miss you guys over the weekend:'(

Hopefully when I come back I actually upload in time (just not daily since I have summer homework for my class next year): Also, when I come back I hope to have more fans, reads, votes, etc. because you know you guys want to:)

Pic of Katrina McHewin-------> JLo's child <3

I'm going to try a new thing. Now I will be putting a recap of the chapter before. Hopefully you guys like it.

Memories is now Humor #376 and I took it off Teen Fiction until further notice since my iPad won't let me categorize a chapter differently than the other one:/. For example: if on one chapter I categorize it as Teen Fiction and Humor, and the next I categorize as Romance and Humor, it'll make all of the chapters be just what I uploaded last, in this case it would be Romance and only Humor:/. I don't know why though...I'll try to fix it when I go to the library or something...

Moving on, here is the next chapter of Memories!

Show your love by:

Commenting

Voting

Fanning:)

Recap of Chapter 5

~Maria's P.O.V.~

I could tell he meant what he said, and it made me feel something...Something foreign to me. It made me feel different, yet completely normal to him.

It almost made me want to get to know what he liked and didn't like about a person, to avoid me being that.

Most importantly, it made me want to be the perfect person for him...

Chapter 6

Maria's P.O.V.

Forty-six minutes later, and the period finally ended, meaning all juniors and seniors could go home. For me it meant going to Sarah's. She always thinks it's a burden to me, but it isn't, not at all. How can it be when I get to spoil my niece (even though she's not really related to me).

I got to share most of Katrina's moments with both of them, like seeing her walk for the first time and her very first words, not to mention all of the times she giggled. She's just so adorable! That's one of my favorite things about babies; they always know how to make a person happy just by smiling or giggling at them. Sometimes I even wish I could go back to those days.

Back to the days where I was actually taken care of by my parents, even loved, unlike now.

"Hey, you okay?" asked Alex waiving a hand in front of my face to get my attention.

Without letting me respond, he tenderly wipes away my tears, making me realize I had been crying.

"Yeah. Don't worry about me. I'm okay, really." Like he would believe that! My voice sounded hoarse and croaky!

Two warm hands engulfed me into a much needed hug, though I never would have confessed. I already knew it was Alex who was hugging me.

"Thanks," I said after letting go of him. Every piece in my body told me to go back to him and let him hold me forever. That scared the sh*t out of me. I needed to stay away from him and fast.