The Unknown - Chapter 3

Please vote for this story, it will mean a lot! :)

Chapter 3

~ YOUR POV ~

It’s been four days since I had spoken to Harry for the last time, the first two days I didn’t call or text him because I thought it was nonsense, he was bullshit. What was going on between us, was nothing, just for once. In those days I hadn’t seen him in school, fortunately. What if he saw me, after me not texting or calling him, and he’d came up to me, becoming mad about the fact of me ‘forgetting’ or ‘ignoring’ him? And honestly, I became afraid after those two days, I didn’t dare anymore to call or text him, being afraid he’d become angry and would ignore me for the rest of the period. 

For all those days there were two parts of me, one part knew I actually missed him, I wanted to hug him and feel his lips on my skin and I should’ve called him, but the other part told me I should continue what I was doing right now, ignoring him, I had to forget him, I had to stay away from him, because he was dangerous and he would have a bad influence on me, like everyone told each other. 

“Bye Liz, I’ll call you!” I said as I waved at the area behind me, seeing her standing at the front door of her house. The cold wind and a few raindrops greeted me as my feet touched the pavement in front of Liz her house. My long hair waved behind me as I stuffed my hands in the pockets of my coat, nuzzling my nose in the collar of it. I spent the evening at Liz’ place together with Alison, watching movies while it was raining hard outside. I never thought the girls could be so nice, and I was glad I made some new friends beside Austin. It wasn’t like I didn’t want be friends with Austin anymore, but it was nice to have some girls as friends. 

It was already 11:48PM when I left Liz’ house, all alone. Austin would never let me walk home alone, but fortunately Liz didn’t saw a problem, me neither. I was old enough to walk myself home. 

The streets were dark and empty, no cars were driving and the lampposts light up the dark area I walked through. Honestly, I loved to be alone for a few minutes, no people who nagged about me all the time or told me what I had to do, so I didn’t mind to walk alone. 

A small smile appeared on my lips as I knew I could watch movies the whole night while I could lie in my bed, drinking a hot cup of tea on a Friday night. My dad left town for a few days because of his work, so that meant I was home alone until Wednesday, so it wouldn’t be a problem to invite Liz and Alison to come over for one night, or Austin. 

It was only 15 minutes walking from Liz’ place to mine, but before I could reach my street, I had to walk through the park, the place where Harry and Matt fought. I didn’t like to think about that day, it was exactly one week ago. “Stay away from him,” Liz her voice filled my mind again, and I knew I had to stay away from him, and I was glad I didn’t call or text him, because it became more easy to not think about him, even though I did now. Suddenly my phone vibrate, slowly I slid it out of my pocket while I kept walking. I saw my dad was calling me, quick I pressed the green button and held the device against my ear, “Hi dad,” I said with a smile on my face, being happy he called me. “Hi (YN), how are you? I just arrived at the hotel in Glasgow.” His low voice said through the phone, “I’m fine, how’s the hotel?” I asked politely. “That’s great to hear. It’s a lovely hotel, I’ll manage to sleep here for the coming few days!” He said while letting out a laugh, “What have you done tonight?” My dad asked, “Oh, nothing, just watching a movie…” I lied, I didn’t tell him I went out to a friend because I knew he would never allow to let me go home in my own, “You didn’t invite a friend, like Austin?” He asked confused while I shook my head, “No, he has still a bit headache.” I mumbled, not being sure if it could be true, because since Wednesday he was at school again. “Oh, well, say ‘Hi’ from me if you see him again,” He said quickly, “I have to go, sleep well and call me tomorrow, okay?” He said before I nodded, “Sure dad, bye.” I said before hanging up. I looked down at my phone one more second before I wanted to put it back in my pocket again, but suddenly I bumped in to someone.