Meeting Strangers

Chapter 2 Meeting Strangers;

The next morning i had set my alarm extra early, i wasnt guna let what happened the day before happen again. i walked towards my closet looking for something to wear, it was reasonably nice weather out and i didnt want to waste it. you see living in Ireland you never know what the weathers going to be like, heck even the weather channels couldnt get it right half the time!

As i sorted through what little clothing i had to waer i had decised on a oversized tshirt, denim shorts with black tights and a pair of biker looking boots. "there, that'll do" i said to myself and begain to change. once i had aq chance to finished getting ready i headed to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat and collect my purse. i had decided i was guna get out for abit. Since gran had left the house had begain to get abit too closturephobic for my liking.

As i reached the front door i had began mentally sorting which shops i wanted to hit first, they had to be river island, top shop and new look before anything else! i had to get a bus to town, living beside the coast meant i had to travel into town to get anything since nan had chosen that part of the island for privacy it was the only let down to living here.

once i had reached the shopping centre i begain making my way through the shops one by one, i looked at my watch and realised that i had already spend so long shopping that i was going to miss the bus! "Shit" i murmurred as i began to race down the street to the bus stop just as it pulled out of the station i ran towards it shouting "STOP!" and waving my hands full with bags in the air. I must have looked like a complete loony but i didnt care, i missed my bus and now i would have to walk the whole length back or worse ring Jessica to come collect me.

After catching my breath i decided id rather chance my luck walking home in the dark then have my head bit off by my sister. i walked slowly down the road for what seemed like hours when a car slowed beside me, i wanted to run but i decided to keep my pace after all it could be just a tourist asking for directions. i heard the window wind down and i could stop myself from looking inside. My eyes instantly reached the woman on the drivers side. Her hair was a dark brown cropped short into a bob, she looked about 21 with a kind face that looked beyond her years, as she noticed me looking she smiled and begain to pull in. I wasnt sure whether to walk over or not but i felt my legs carry me over to her as i reached the window once again i heard her voice call me to get in. So without thinking i pulled the door handle without thinking and hopped in....