Fitting In

Hey guys, I hope you're liking the story so far, i'm keeping the chapters short I know, but I plan on having many of them. besides if I keep them short that means I can update with new ones quicker!! don't forget to vote, fan, comment etc :) Love you guys!

Amy, x

___________________________

Chapter 4- Fitting In

After getting out of the shower I quickly got dressed into a pair of dark denim skinny jeans and a white long sleeved top. I decided to put on a bit of make up since it was my first day here and I wanted to look nice in case I saw the super hot guy who brought in my stuff earlier. I ran a comb through my hair and put on some of red lipstick and I was good to go.

I walked out of the bathroom to find Luna and Cleo waiting for me in the room. "Are you ready to go?" Luna asked "Eeek! I cant wait to introduce you to all the cute guys here, they are just going to love you!" Luna squealed. "Is the always this happy?" I whispered to Cleo as we walked out of the room. "Try being roomies with her for 2years then come back to me" she whispered back laughing.

We made it down to what looked to be a huge mess hall with over 80 kids seated. We went up to the kitchen part and grabbed our dinners, it looked to be lasagne and salad. Luna practically dragged us to a table where 4 guys were sitting. I had took a seat on the outside beside Cleo. Luna began introducing everyone to me. "this is Todd, he's the sweetheart of the group" she pointed to a thin, messy haired guy with a dark rimmed pair of glasses. "Over here's Flynn, he's a bit of a clown but hey every school needs one right?" she laughed as she pointed to long blonde haired muscular guy "nice to meet you M'lady" he bowed. I couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous he looked. "this is Tristan, he's probably the most normal person you'll ever meet" she pointed to the guy sitting beside Flynn. He was tall with short dark brown hair and the thickest eyelashes I have ever seen on a guy, he nodded in my direction and continued talking to Flynn. "and last but not least" she said loudly "Tate, but you've already met him" I looked over to this guy Tate who saw me looking and winked in my direction. Great, this guy must be the player of the group. Why is it I have the taste in guys?

After about half an hour of meaningless gossiping with everyone at our table I thought it was a good idea to hit the hay, I'm tired and I still have to get up early for my classes in the morning, apparently they start at 6am!! I said my goodbyes with all of the guys and headed back up to the room with the two girls, my roomies.

The next morning I woke up at 5 am to get ready for my classes and hit the mess hall for breakfast before my classes start. I was second so I had to wait to use the bathroom after Luna, after she came out wearing this really cute pastel pink top and shorts with a pair of pink pumps. "Great outfit!" I said as I passed her, "thanks" she grinned "you can borrow it anytime you like". "thanks, but I don't think id actually fit in to them" I sighed and continued to the bathroom Damn skinny roommates, all the girls here seems to have great figures and I'm well... I'm just me. I Changed into a navy hoodie, ripped skinny jeans and a pair of flats. that will do, I thought to my self as I brushed my hair loose from a pony tail and put on a bit of make up.

I waked out of the bathroom to wear Cleo was standing "Mistress Sandra wants you do go to her office, she says she wants to give you your schedule and speak to you about something". "oh okay" I said hmmm I wonder what she wants to talk to me about? I wondered.

I made my way to the office and knocked on the door "come in"  I walked in the door and took a seat at the front of the desk where Sandra was sitting she was looking over her glasses peering at some paper with thin scrawled writing on them. " hi Dear, Here is your class schedule. You have biology of plants, History of creatures and habitats and of course the basics, Maths and English". "you will also have to take a two hour sea swimming class every evening during the weekdays but you don't have any classes during the weekends. I'm sure you wont need the swimming lessons soon enough" she winked at me from over her glasses. Huh? what's that suppose to mean? "Mistress, do you mind if I ask you a question?" "sure dear go right ahead" she smiled. "Why am I here? this is a school for the supernatural but I have no powers of any sort. I'm just human". "I can tell you that you are more special than you can ever imagine but I cannot tell you why I chose you. You will find out yourself soon enough".After grabbing my schedule I turned to leave the office. "oh.. and dear" she called "be careful on you're birthday, make you decision wisely". and with that the door slammed shut behind me.

Well, that left me with even more questions than I came in with! I thought.

Sitting in my double of biology of plants I didn't think it would be as interesting as it turned out to be, we were learning about the different types of plants and what they could be used for, only these weren't normal uses at all! Some types of sea weed can be used as a scale cleanser and can help heal cuts and small scrapes. This I did not know. "pssssst...PSSSSSSSST" someone sounded behind me. "jeez could you get any louder" I whispered turning around to look at whoever was making the terrible noise. "oh, Tate. What do you want?" I quietly laughed at him. "Do you want to skip the next class with me?" "ermm well its only my first day, I don't think its a good idea.." I whispered back. " okay, how about we meet up this evening after extra curriculum?"  "yeah sure" I answered easily.

After classes I had to get ready for swimming, I collected my swimsuit and snorkel goggles and towel and headed to the back of the school I walked further through the trees where i saw a shadow standing i began to walk to wards it. It appeared to be a tall slim figured man wearing a loose tracksuit. "hi, is this where the sea swimming is?" I asked. "oh Amber, glad you can make it. I'll be teaching you sea swimming and generally just getting used to being in a rough current. oh btw I'm Jack". he said. "where's the other students?" I asked. "there taking their own extra curriculum activities, yours has been chosen for you under the circumstance's. There hasn't been a single sea swimming class in over 14years, until now" he state.

After 2hours I was free! That was fun, but I was looking forward to spending some time with Tate. I hurried up to my room and got changed and put on some fresh make up. After about 5minutes there was a knock on the door, outside stood Tate, he looked amazing in a Black t-shirt and jeans. his hair was slicked back showing his bright sparkly blue eyes. "You ready?" he asked "sure" I said closing the door behind me and walking down the hall. We reached a bench outside and sat down. "So how did you get here?" I asked. "same as you really. Sandra came for me on my 16th birthday, When I was turned. Its just something about the age, You turn or get your powers that night. but you always have a choice whether its what you want or not" he said looking towards the forest. "So, when you say turned..." "yes, I'm a vampire he said. "I kind of knew it was going to happen my fathers vamp, and so is my mother so it was kind of inevitable that I would get the gene". "but you get a choice?" I asked. "yes, the goddess can let you chose you're destiny but once it has been chosen there's no going back". he said. We talked some more about his family, my family for another hour. I looked at my watch. Its 9pm I said. "Really? we gotta get inside were not aloud out after dark. There very strict on that rule. Can I walk you to you're room?" "Yeah, thanks" I said. We got to my door, I thought he was going to kiss me but no, he just said his goodbyes and kissed me on the cheek. Maybe he is a gentleman after all.

I opened my door to a bombardment of questions from Luna. Jeez this girl is just on 24-7 I thought. "so I heard you were out with Tate" she winked. "yes i was but we were just talking" I laughed. "sureeeeee..." she said, "that's what they all say!" "go away" I laughed throwing my pillow at her. "let me get some sleep!" I grabbed some Pj's and headed to the bathroom to change.