Four

Jin refused. Of course he refused he couldn't let his brother be in danger, he wouldn't let his brother be in danger so he stood up and left, but he realized he didn't know where Yoongi was so he decided to try asking the least harmful looking people if they knew where that Hoseok kid went. He then asked a tall guy, brown hair, really handsome, and harmless looking if he knew where that Hoseok kid went, he said he knew but he wouldn't tell Jin.

"And why should I tell you where Hoseok is? What are you going to do?! Just leave him alone!" Jin flinched when he saw the guys hand go up ready to hit him.

"Because my brother is with him! And he's not experienced with this stuff! He's not strong enough to protect himself! He's in danger and I can't do a fucking thing about it because I have no idea where he fucking is! I can't protect him when he's not with me!" Jin felt hot tears in his eyes. He didn't want to cry, he wanted to be strong and protect his brother but he couldn't protect him because he had no clue where he was, he didn't know what to do, he couldn't do anything but cry, and so he fell to his knees and cried. Cried because he couldn't save Yoongi, cried because he was a horrible brother, cried because he couldn't even do a single thing right, he cried because he wasnt even strong enough to bare with it and find his brother, he cried and he cried. He felt someones hands on his wrists and they were picking his up.

"Don't cry, ill tell you where Hoseok and your brother are, but please stop crying." The guy said.

"Where are they!" Jin wiped his tears away. After the guy told him where Hoseok and Yoongi were he almost felt like crying again because he didn't fucking know where that was. He was useless.

"I'll take you."

------------------------------------------

Yoongi felt like crying, not because of what he saw but because of all the stupid ugly fat bugs, he was clinging onto Hoseok and screaming like a little girl when they came close to him.

"Shut up already!" Hoseok yelled, Yoongi flinched and tears started to pool in his eyes.

"Don't cry! I hate crying kids! I especially don't like you! All you have done was stand there! You think thats very helpful?" Hoseok pushed Yoongi into the wall, Yoongi crashed into the pointy looking wall, he fell to his knees when he felt pain shoot through his whole body, he felt something wet on his back, he didn't care though he didn't care because Hoseok had just shown he won't ever like Yoongi, he didn't care about anything because his heart had just been broken.

"Yoongi!" Yelled Jin. Yoongi didn't even look up, he didn't move, his tears rolled down his cheeks. Jin hugged Yoongi, and then he felt something wet on Yoongi's back. "What the hell happened Yoongi, why are you fucking bleeding! What the fuck did you do!" Jin yelled pointing at Hoseok who had backed away. Hoseok didn't answer Jin, instead he scoffed.

"Lets go Namjoon." He grabbed the Namjoon guy and left with him, it was kind of funny since Hoseok a short young kid was bossing Namjoon a tall older guy around. But he couldn't think about that right now. His brother was bleeding and it was all his fault.

"I'm so sorry Yoongi," tears started falling down his cheeks. "I didn't mean to leave you with him, I shouldn't of left you with him, I should've fought against the guy, and Hoseok..... most trustworthy my ass."

-----------------------------------------

Yoongi was on his bed, he had bandages all over his back but the only pain he felt was the pain in his heart, he didn't know why he felt so heartbroken when he didn't even like that Hoseok guy that much, maybe it was because of how amazing Hoseok had looked when he was fighting those guys, maybe that's why he liked Hoseok so much.