Epilogue

Elsa's POV

I watched as 4 perfect children ran through fields of wildflowers. A beautiful red head girl, a little girl with snow white hair, a boy with snow white hair, and another boy with brown hair. Amber, Icelynn, J.J, and Zack.

I put it off for 4 years, but Jack finally talked me into it, he wanted more kids so bad. I'm next to Jack while rubbing my swollen stomach....... yes I'm pregnant again, 7 months to be exact. Another little troublemaker like it's father along the way.

I am still a famous singer and a model, but that is it. Jack has taken on the company and is running it with all the wisdom as his parents before him, me being their top client.

Jack was running around in the field chasing the kids around playing tag.

"Better run! Daddies going to get you, Daddies going to get you!" he yelled chasing after J.J. I laughed at his childish behavior. He still hasn't changed one bit. He looked to me smiling, and told the kids he was out. Then approached me with a large smile, and sat beside me kissing my stomach then my lips.

"How's my beautiful wife and our little one doing?"

"Okay." I chuckled, "So, lets talk names. Before we know it, the last addition to our perfect family will be here."

"What!? No, one more." he whined.

"Jack, that will be 6 kids." I said.

"Well the twins were like a twofer, so actually we have 3." he said.

"Jack, I gave birth to them. Trust me we have 4." I chuckled.

"Please. Last one..... just to make it an even number."

"Frosty, I have a tour coming up in 4 months. I don't have time for another kid."

"Please." he said giving me those irresistible puppy eyes, "Just one more kid."

"Fine, but only if afterwards you get a vasectomy." I said.

He looked in thought for a really long time then nodded, "Okay, one more kid and I will get snipped."

I kissed him quickly but passionately. I loved our children, but I am only one person, and I work too. Plus the pain of childbirth is excruciating.

"Alright." I said, "We can start trying one last time after my tour and I get a break. Will you be able to hold down the fort for 3 months?"

"Yeah, if not I can always call Hans and the gang for help." he chuckled. Somehow we all managed to move to New York, even Anna. She moved the headquarter of the company in New York so we could be close again.

"Alright, so seriously names."

"What about Logan Danger Frost?" he smirked.

"That is by far the coolest middle name ever." I chuckled, "I like it!"

He flashed me a smile, then wrapped his arms around me, but looked out in the distance smirking at nothing.

"Jack, what are you thinking?" I asked.

"About how we met, how lucky I was to find you again, have all of these beautiful children, and get to call you Mrs. Frost." he smiled.

"Yeah, we were pretty lucky." I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder, "Love you Mr. Frost."

"Love you too Mrs. Frost." he smiled.

Well, this is the tale of how I found my prince charming, and ended up finding my fairytale ending. All through a series of unfortunate events.

What's yours?

P.S: After giving birth to Logan, Elsa doesn't only have one more kid, she has three, triplets. Periwinkle, a tiny girl with snow white hair. Aster, strong boy with silver hair. Holly, tiny girl with brown hair.