Sleep Over

Elsa's P.O.V.

We are now all going back to my home, where were having our supposed slumber party. Then take off to California in the morning.

YAY!!!!! Not the sarcasm.

I swear that one of these days I will kill my brother. He pulls this stuff so often, that it isn't even funny anymore. The entire ride home was absolutely silent, and very very awkward.

The moment we got to my home, I ran inside and told my maids to pack all of my things, and then makes some snacks. I ran up to my room, and changed into a Pikachu onesie, and let my hair down. I sighed, and went downstairs.

"Okay everyone." I said looking at all of them, "I'm going to bed, goodnight." I said starting to turn around, and I was suddenly picked up by Jack, and thrown over his shoulders.

"Jack! Put me down!" I yelled.

"Come on Els, just hang out with us for one hour." he begged. I said nothing then moment we were off the stairs, I put my legs up towards my head, and brought them down with so much force, Jack was flipped over on the ground. I landed on my feet, and started sunning up the stair. I made it all the way up, when an arrow hit my onesie, and now I was stuck onto a wall. I saw Jack and everyone coming towards me, so I did what anyone in this situation would do. I unzipped the onesie, and started running down the halls in my bra and underwear. I almost made it, when Bunny jumped in front of me.

He was a track star and boxing champion in collage, and still is really good.

"Bunny... move." I said the last part as cruelly as I could. Everyone had caught up, and now were most likely staring at me right now.

"No Elsa, come on, give these people a chance." he said.

I sighed, then quickly roundhouse kicked him in the chest. He fell on the ground but hopped upwards almost immediately. We went at it, fighting each other and over all it was an even match. Then he grabbed my arm, and flipped me around slamming me to the ground. I was able to flip up, I actually intended to kick him, but I missed, so I kept doing a series of flips to put some distance between us. Then I started running. I knew I couldn't out run him, and plus I was heading for a dead end, so I had to move fast.

I speed up, and ran up the wall, landing behind Bunny. I then grabbed his arm, put him in a lock position, and started slamming his head into the wall until he passed out. Once he was out, I released him, and then turned around to see everyone wide eyed at me.

"Dear God, stop staring. You have all seen me in undergarments before, nothing new has happened since then!" I said making Jack, Hiccup, and Kristoff all start blushing madly, and look away.

I walked past them, when I was tackled by none other than Sandy. I can never get out of Sandy's holds, he was always amazing at them.

"SANDY!!!! Let me go now!!! And Jack, if your back there staring at my ass, I swear when I get out of here, I will kill you!!!!" I shouted struggling to get loose.

When I finally calmed down and accepted the fact that I wasn't getting out of his grip.

"Okay, okay I'm calm. Just let me go Sandy." I said. He released me, and I stood up looking at everyone. Jack's face was redder than I thought possible making me chuckle.

"Let me guess, you were staring at my ass." I said raising an eyebrow at him.

"Damn straight!" Anna said busting out laughing. I walked up to him, and socked him straight in the jaw. Not hard enough the break any bones, but hard enough to say next time you won't be this lucky.