Parenthood

Elsa's POV

I woke up in the morning with something or someone pulling down my top. I jumped up, and saw Jack sitting there on the bed with the twins.

"Jack! What are you doing?" I said panting from my mini panic attack.

"The twins are hungry, and you were sleeping." he said.

"Here, give me them." I said. I pulled down my top, and put both of them in my arms. Then I let them breast feed. The little slurping noises they made along with their tiny breaths were adorable. I smiled down at them, and gently kissed their heads.

When they were done, I pulled my shirt back up, then handed Jack JJ. I kept Amber, then stood up.

"God I still feel like crap." I groaned.

"Why don't you rest for a while, and I'll get you breakfast." Jack said handing me JJ. I lied back down on the bed, and had both of the kids laying down beside me. They were both making adorable little coos, and laughing. I chuckled and kissed their little heads, then hummed to them. They almost immediately closed their eyes, and fell asleep.

"I see you like mommy's voice." I said softly.

"Of course they do, I think everyone in the world does." Jack said quietly carrying in a breakfast tray.

"Thanks Frosty." I smiled, then ate everything on the tray. After I was done, I sat the tray on the ground, then lied back down on the bed. Jack jumped in too, and smiled as he saw our two perfect children sleeping between us.

"We should do this every night." Jack smiled at me.

"Then why on earth did we build a nursery?"

"For their naps." Jack chuckled, and I rolled my eyes.

"Just either go to sleep or watch the twins while I sleep." I said, then closed my eyes.

It took me a little bit to fall asleep, but I managed. When I woke up Jack was gone, and so was the twins.

I got out of bed, and got ready for today. I showered, then walked to my closet. I dressed myself in a pair of black leggings, a ice blue sweater with lace, sparkly silver flats, and a snowflake necklace. I braided my hair, then walked to the nursery.

I found Jack there at the changing station trying to change their diapers.

"Need help?" I asked.

"Yeah." he said.

"Here, allow the expert." I said, then walked to him. I changed the twins diapers with ease, and Jack look astounded.

"Again, can't believe you thought you would be a bad mother." he said.

"Darling, just about every girl had done this to a doll or a pet in their lifetime. We're sort of raised at a young age to be a mother." I shrugged. It was true the moment we are born the first toy we get is another little baby girl, one we have to raise and take care of like we were a mother. Women are basically trained most of their lives to be a mother, guys got to have all the fun.

"Well none the less, I am impressed." he said, then picked up Amber, "She has a wild hair color, wonder where she got it from?"

"Probably my side of the family..... mainly Anna." I said. Ambers hair was a little brighter than Anna's, but it was close.

Then I remembered Anna, and the way we left her. Then I started to feel sad.

"Snowflake, what's wrong?" Jack asked wrapping one arm around me, the other holding Amber.