7. Im so sorry

Sorry if it's more boring or short than usual.. :/

Chapter 7. Liam

I love Zayn.. I don't know what's happening between us but I love him. I don't even know if there is a us. But whatever. I love asking him all about his tattoos. I love how he takes forever to put his hair in a quiff. I love how he wears those big black earrings. I love his eyes how they sparkle. I love his lips and how they match up with mine or how his lips form to each word he says. I love his body and how it fits on mine. I love how his clothes are so tight but yet hot. I love his dark and scary emo look. He's just amazing. Our love in one song is DNA.. I don't know why but it is.. He's dark and i'm light. I'm nice he's meanish. Were opposites but I don't care. That's why I love him.. We both are different but different is great. I will do whatever I can to help him change... When i'm around him I just get this dark loving feeling. I fell in love with his dark side. But i'm finding his light side. Everyone has a dark side.. But I mean who would people be without a dark side? Zayn is like this mystery guy who is mine to cure. I don't know why but I just want him to be dark forever. I sighed as I got out of bed for school. I looked over at Zayn's bed and it looked like he never slept cause it was made. I walked down stairs to get something to eat. Zayn wasn't down there either.. "ZAYN" I yelled. No answer.. I sighed and got an apple. I ran back up stairs and got dressed. Where could he be?.. Maybe he went to find Louis or that Josh lad.. I grabbed my bag and ran down stairs. Zayn left.. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? It could mean anything.. Maybe he left for a good reason like going to school early.. No that's not Zayn. Maybe he went to find kids to pick on.. I sighed as I bit into an apple. The front door slowly opened. "Zayn?" "Oh your up already.." I nodded and looked at Zayn. "I went to get donuts" Zayn laughed and put a bag on the counter. "Why" I laughed. "I don't know.. I woke up early and couldn't fall back asleep and I wanted a donut so I got you one. And a cup of tea" Zayn smiled. "Thanks love" I laughed and took the tea Zayn got me. "Good morning boys" Zayn's dad came out of his room and yawned. "Morning sir" I sighed and took a sip of the tea. Zayn pecked my lips when Zayn's dad turned around. I blushed and smiled at Zayn. "Well dad, were going to school!" "Don't skip Zayn.. You either Liam" Mark looked at me. We nodded and walked out. I don't want to go.. I sighed as I got in Zayn's car..

-*-

Me and Zayn were in my back yard using the swings while playing a game. "Alright so i'll start. One day Liam and Niall went for a picnic" Zayn smiled. "Then it started to rain" I stuck my tongue out. "So Zayn came and gave them a house to have the picnic in" Zayn laughed. "But then the wind comes and knocks the house over so Niall and Liam are getting wet again" I shrugged. "Then Zayn comes and throws them in his car" Zayn laughed once more. "Then Liam and Niall go to unicorn land and buy a unicorn" I made my swing go higher. "They name the unicorn Zayn cause Liam loved Zayn" Zayn smiled at the ground. "Then the unicorn died and you named it Harry" Harry laughed as he walked over to the swings. "Hey Haz" I smiled at Harry and jumped off the swing. "Hey lads" Harry smiled at Zayn but Zayn kept swinging and didn't look at either of us. "I'm sorry. Do you guys want me to leave" Harry sighed. "Yes" I heard Zayn mumbled. I threw a football at Zayn and rolled my eyes. "No it's fine" I smiled at Harry. "Alright, back to the story" Harry smiled and sat on the grass. "Then Harry the unicorn died cause Niall fed it too much" Zayn said very quietly. "Then Niall and Liam got married" Harry laughed. "I'm gonna go inside" Zayn jumped off his swing and ran inside. "What's his problem" Harry mumbled. "I don't know" I sighed. I don't know what Zayn's problem is. We were fine then when Harry came he went all quiet and like scared. He was all happy and smiling then he's just all sad. Harry just sat on the grass staring off into space. I just wanna see what Zayn's problem is..

-*-

I knocked on Niall's door. My hand shook as I heard feet come towards the door. I feel like i'm standing on a edge and it's a far way down.. Niall swung open the door and smiled. "Why haven't you answered my calls" Niall laughed. "I had.. stuff.." "Oh.. well get in here" Niall smiled and pulled me in his house. Who would of thought this is how it would end..? "Niall we need to talk" I sighed and stretched the back of my neck. "Whatever I did i'm so sorry" Niall sighed. "It's not you Ni" I smirked. "Okay good.. So what you wanna talk about" Niall smiled as we sat on the couch. "Well you uh know when you said our love is just another confusing chapter in our life's" I played with my fingers as I looked down at the floor. "Yeah why?" "Well maybe we can make it less confusing.." "What are you saying Li?" I could hear in Niall's voice he knew what I was saying and he was gonna cry. "Ni don't cry" I looked up at Niall. "What do you mean Liam?" "I think we should break up.." "No.. I won't let you.. No Liam. I love you! I can fix it." "You can't fix anything Niall.." "What did I do Liam..? I can fix it! I'm gonna fix it! I love you too much. Liam please" Niall begged. "Niall it's for the best okay" I felt tears coming but I bit my lip for they wouldn't form. "Then what is it Liam? Do you just hate me? I'll do anything.." "Niall I just love someone else." "Who? Was I not good enough for you? I'm so sorry i'm ugly Liam. I'm sorry i'm fat. I'm sorry I have the worst teeth in the world" Niall cried. "Niall your beautiful. You not fat at all.. And your teeth are wonderful." I wiped the tears that were on Niall's cheeks and the ones that were forming. "Just tell me who.." "Zayn" I sighed. "Liam he's your brother! You can't simply date your brother!" "I know Ni.." "Then what's the real reason.." "That's the real reason Niall.. Over the weekend I hooked up with Zayn.. Niall I cheated. Okay?" "I don't care Liam, I love you. I can forget this ever happened please.." "Niall stop" I started to cry. "Is that what you want Liam?" "It's what I need Niall.. But understand I will always love you. I won't hurt you ever. I still am the same guy. Just were not gonna be together." "Alright but I don't think I can be around you Liam.." "Niall.. Why?" "You just hurt me Liam. I can't life with that.." I nodded. "I understand" I sighed as I walked out. "I love you Liam." "I love you too Niall" I said one last time before leaving. I cried as I walked home. I always wanted to hope he was the one but things changed.. I couldn't do it anymore.. I wiped my tears and walked home. I looked back at Niall's house one more time and then walked away..

-*-

"Zayn I broke up with him" I cried into Zayn's chest. Zayn kept making circles in my back to calm me down. "He's gone.. he doesn't want me anymore. He hates me!" "Shh Liam.. It's gonna be alright" Zayn planted kisses on my head. "I never thought it was that hard.." "You have me babe." "Good.. You better not leave me Zayn or I swear to god.." Zayn laughed. I remember when Niall laughed all the time.. I cried more. "the world can be a crazy place Liam. You just have to keep moving on" Zayn wiped my tears away. "Life is just a roller coaster that people have to ride. It's like a ride that never ends. But people have to life with it.." I nodded and fake smiled at Zayn. "It was for the best Liam.. He could find out on his own and it would be worse.." "I know" I sniffled. I don't have high hopes anymore. Hopes and dreams can be smashed easy.. But I love Zayn and that's all that matters. I have him. The only thing we have to do is make sure our parents don't get married next week.. "How about we go to sleep, yeah babe?" I nodded and cuddled up next to Zayn. I love you Niall...