>>four<<

James POV:
I wake up feeling sick.  Physically and mentally.  Physically, because I think I drained Tess' house of alcohol and mentally because I remember every word I spoke with Charlie last night.  He's so sick.
Surprisingly, I'm in my own house, in my own bed, which is surprising seeing as Stephanie, well she's sort of a- she's basically a slut.  I tried to think of a better word but I couldn't.  If I had a pound for every time I thought about having sex with her, I'd be skint.   If she had a pound for every time she thought about having sex with me, well she'd be rolling in it.  And be it, I mean fifty dollar bills.

I sit up and shake my head,  looking out of the window and seeing as I live only across the road from Tess' house, I see West only just leaving.  I chuck on a hoodie and some jeans and run over there. 
"West for real bro?  You're only just leaving?"  I shout from across the road, as I run over. 

"Yeah bro, loads of us in the living room.  You should've stayed man."

"No, I had enough going on without you and the others ruining everything.  I'll see you later then-"

"James!  I wondered where you went!"  Stephanie ran out of the house, her hair looked like a birds nest and all she had on was a vest and the shorts she wore yesterday, "can I just talk to you a sec?  I'll only be quick I swear." 

Hesitantly, I agree, and she drags me over by the wrist until we're stood by the house.

"Erm, basically I know you think I'm a slut and everything like, you know about my history, and our history and I just firstly wanted to clear the air and tell you that I'm not like that anymore so, maybe you could just turn over a new leaf with me and have a new impression of me?"  She says apologetically.

Honestly, I feel ashamed for everything I thought earlier.  Maybe Steph isn't as much of a bitch that I assumed earlier.

"And secondly, I heard about what happened yesterday with Riley-"

"Who told you?" I demand.

"Nobody told m-"

"WHO TOLD YOU?" I shout, causing heads to turn from everywhere.  West, Tess, and other random residents.

"Nobody did I actually just heard you two shouting at each other! I thought we were turning over a new leaf!" She shouts back, half my volume.

"Yeah, I'm...sorry.  I'd be happy to turn over a new leaf.  But can we start now?"  I say.

"Yeah for sure." She laughs, nudging my shoulder and we both walk back to the cars, and I make my way back to my house.

So it seems everyone heard about Riley and me.  I'm the laughing stock of all my friends.  There's gotta be something I can do.

Riley POV:
I sit at the dinner table, rubbing my eyes from yet another round of crying.  I'm such a bitch.  I'm such a stupid, arrogant, innocent playing bitch.  I shouldn't have reacted to James like that, to the extent.  So far,  I've had five texts telling me James punched Charlie round the face.

After finishing the last bite of my cheese toastie,  my phone buzzes.  It's James. 

J : Hey.  First of all I'm sorry.  But I'll get to that later.  Basically I shouldn't  have acted like that, I guess I was overly drunk, and I want to make it up to you so are you free at five tonight? xx

R : Yes.  But only if you won't be an anti social prick and stay on your phone the whole time.  x

J : Of course not why?? xx

R : Daniel did once x

J : Im better than daniel ;) xxx

R : Ill be at yours at five and then I can decide x

J : Okay xx